Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 151,132 times)

MU-TH-UR 6000

Damn, this season is just knocking it out of the park isn't it? It's gonna be pretty sad when we reach the last episode of this season, I can already see the damage Jimmy is doing to Kim reaching isn't fixable this time around.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Great cameo, was thinking it was going to be Hank going to investigate the car crash though.

MudButt

MudButt

I'm sure Hank will pop up eventually. Gomez too.

Loved the cameo today though. It's beginning to feel a bit like home now.

Wweyland

Wweyland

There is not much connecting Saul to the Mike/Gus plotline, hoping for more of that.

Nightmare Asylum

Go Landcrabs

Nightmare Asylum

Shasvre

Voodoo Magic

I believe I read the next season will be its last. I'm going to miss this show for sure.

Nightmare Asylum

Giancarlo suggested S6 may be the end (which would put the show at 60 episodes, pretty damn close to BrBa's 62), though AMC and Gilligan/Gould never verified Giancarlo's statement so nobody knows for certain. Season six being the ending would definitely make sense to me, though.

Season five has been pushed back to 2020, since they got a late start on the production this year. Probably looking to get back into that February premiere that S1 and S2 had.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 07, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
Giancarlo suggested S6 may be the end (which would put the show at 60 episodes, pretty damn close to BrBa's 62), though AMC and Gilligan/Gould never verified Giancarlo's statement so nobody knows for certain. Season six being the ending would definitely make sense to me, though.

I hope you're right then!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 07, 2019, 07:03:53 PM
I believe I read the next season will be its last. I'm going to miss this show for sure.

I'll miss it too. I prefer it to BB.

It's time though. Like I've said before, the show is set before the events of breaking bad, but the actors are now becoming noticeably older than they were in that show. It's hard not to notice.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on May 07, 2019, 10:48:25 PM

It's time though. Like I've said before, the show is set before the events of breaking bad, but the actors are now becoming noticeably older than they were in that show. It's hard not to notice.

Yeah, true, especially Mike. There will be suspension of disbelief required for those that revisit these shows in order.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 07, 2019, 11:17:11 PM
Quote from: Huggs on May 07, 2019, 10:48:25 PM

Yeah, true, especially Mike. There will be suspension of disbelief required for those that revisit these shows in order.

Mike is the only one I'm not noticing it in.

Gustavo looks like he's aged 30 years just since Breaking Bad.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

According to Bob Odenkirk the BrBa movie has already finished shooting.

Also, season 5 of BCS is going to make me weep, isn't it?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bob-odenkirk-teases-better-call-saul-season-5-watch-1233020

Shasvre

Shasvre

Oh, boy, here we go. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed