Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 151,122 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 03, 2011, 04:10:44 AM
Spoiler
I loved that ending... it's so totally with Gus' hardened instincts to be able to smell a set up after being practically called to a meet up. It just became obvious to him that Jesse didn't get the job done, and Jesse had drilled to fact that the kid was poisoned to him. Still, it was a badass and gutsy move on Walt's part.

Enough can't be said about Aaron Paul's acting in the confrontation scene... that was just goddamn incredible. Same league as Cranston; their chemistry (no pun intended) shines brighter than ever in that pinnacle moment... and now they're back in action together. But they're gonna need help.

Which brings me to my prediction for what's gonna have to happen next episode:

They need Mike. I believe the doctor said Mike would need a week to fully recover, and Gus had said that he would need another batch in a week... in the episode preview we see a yellow lab coat hand cuffed to a piece of lab equipment. A few days have already passed since we last saw Mike, so could that week be up? I mean, Jesse has been working up a bond with Mike this whole season, and Mike is a soldier of fortune-- Jesse and Walt need that soldier. And that's where it ties with the official description for the next episode:

QuoteWalt and Jesse team up on Gus; Walt finds an unexpected ally with Saul's help.

Saul has ties to Mike, so one is only to assume that he is that unexpected ally... oh Jesus, I can't wait!
[close]
Spoiler
Yep seems spot on sweeper, I'm getting the feeling Jessie might go informant, another question is wether Gus will cop it next ep? I think they are playing him a little to thick, his too much of a big bad almost a caricature, up there with those twins
[close]

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Spoiler
Could be they're setting Gus up to be killed and replaced by Walter, and have Walter the new meth king by the next season? Naah, that's reaching... I doubt it's anything predictable like that...
[close]

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A-0jltlGe0#ws

This music was MADE for that gun twirling roulette scene. 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 03, 2011, 12:53:41 PM
Spoiler
I loved that ending... it's so totally with Gus' hardened instincts to be able to smell a set up after being practically called to a meet up. It just became obvious to him that Jesse didn't get the job done, and Jesse had drilled to fact that the kid was poisoned to him. Still, it was a badass and gutsy move on Walt's part.

Enough can't be said about Aaron Paul's acting in the confrontation scene... that was just goddamn incredible. Same league as Cranston; their chemistry (no pun intended) shines brighter than ever in that pinnacle moment... and now they're back in action together. But they're gonna need help.

They need Mike. I believe the doctor said Mike would need a week to fully recover, and Gus had said that he would need another batch in a week... in the episode preview we see a yellow lab coat hand cuffed to a piece of lab equipment. A few days have already passed since we last saw Mike, so could that week be up? I mean, Jesse has been working up a bond with Mike this whole season, and Mike is a soldier of fortune-- Jesse and Walt need that soldier. And that's where it ties with the official description for the next episode:

QuoteWalt and Jesse team up on Gus; Walt finds an unexpected ally with Saul's help.

Saul has ties to Mike, so one is only to assume that he is that unexpected ally... oh Jesus, I can't wait!
[close]
Spoiler
Yep seems spot on sweeper, I'm getting the feeling Jessie might go informant, another question is wether Gus will cop it next ep? I think they are playing him a little to thick, his too much of a big bad almost a caricature, up there with those twins
[close]
Spoiler
Oh god, I'd never compare him to those twins. Nothing he's done lately has been beyond ordering letting that kid die in season 3 or cutting a dude's throat wide open and letting the blood get all over Walt and Jesse. Basically, he was just going to harsh measures to manipulate Jesse. And he's a villain to everyone in some capacity, whether we're supposed to like them or not. I think what he's been doing lately is all of his character, really.
[close]

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 04, 2011, 02:01:59 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 03, 2011, 12:53:41 PM
Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Oh god, I'd never compare him to those twins. Nothing he's done lately has been beyond ordering letting that kid die in season 3 or cutting a dude's throat wide open and letting the blood get all over Walt and Jesse. Basically, he was just going to harsh measures to manipulate Jesse. And he's a villain to everyone in some capacity, whether we're supposed to like them or not. I think what he's been doing lately is all of his character, really.
[close]
Spoiler
Not quite the twins, but I liked the nuance they introduced to his character this season the last ep just strips it away, slight irritation is all.
[close]

Huol

Huol

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Like a boss.

Space Sweeper

Huol

Huol

Oh man this is great.

Skyler calling the cops and Walts just smug as f**k cause he knows his shit.

Jesse stop calling her ;-;

Pn2501

Pn2501

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 05, 2011, 11:07:33 AM

That's so damn brilliant. How he managed to work the illusion of the lungs/gas mask is fantastic.

Pn2501

Pn2501

not as good but decent.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Those're both great. Think I prefer the second one, actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed