Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 151,035 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 30, 2011, 05:32:24 PM
Yeah eventually it just seems like most of the characters are just written to complain. More plot obstacles for Walt to hurdle than fully formed characters.
and that's any different from the joker, the penguin, bane, the riddler (any villain) being just "plot obstacles" for Batman to overcome. ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 30, 2011, 05:10:18 PM
But everyone bitches and complains in BB. Jesse and Walt bitch at each other all the time; that's pretty much their dynamic. Marie bitches at Hank, Hank bitches at Marie, Jr bitches at Skyler, etc. I don't see how one is more annoying than the other. But that's just me. As long as a character's complaining is legitimate to the situation, which most of the characters are, it never bothers me. Skyler is complaining because Walt is acting strange, leaving for long stretches of time, and acting cryptic about it. I'd say that certainly warrants complaint.
Nothing else really need be said. Bitching about characters bitching for legitimate reasons. Hi-larious.

Quote from: Huol on Sep 30, 2011, 04:51:25 PM
Its not just her.
Pretty much everyone other than Walt, Hank and Jesse make this a chore to watch.
Aw man, Huol. Just wait until you have to meet... people.  D:

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

10 minutes, here it comes!

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 01, 2011, 01:55:44 AM
Yeah eventually it just seems like most of the characters are just written to complain. More plot obstacles for Walt to hurdle than fully formed characters.
and that's any different from the joker, the penguin, bane, the riddler (any villain) being just "plot obstacles" for Batman to overcome. ;D

2deep4u

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 01, 2011, 02:46:55 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 30, 2011, 05:10:18 PM
But everyone bitches and complains in BB. Jesse and Walt bitch at each other all the time; that's pretty much their dynamic. Marie bitches at Hank, Hank bitches at Marie, Jr bitches at Skyler, etc. I don't see how one is more annoying than the other. But that's just me. As long as a character's complaining is legitimate to the situation, which most of the characters are, it never bothers me. Skyler is complaining because Walt is acting strange, leaving for long stretches of time, and acting cryptic about it. I'd say that certainly warrants complaint.
Nothing else really need be said. Bitching about characters bitching for legitimate reasons. Hi-larious.

Quote from: Huol on Sep 30, 2011, 04:51:25 PM
Its not just her.
Pretty much everyone other than Walt, Hank and Jesse make this a chore to watch.
Aw man, Huol. Just wait until you have to meet... people.  D:

I thought you were leaving

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Is that all? Really, I had already responded the first time.

Seems you're gonna have to hold on just a little bit longer.

Aeus

Aeus

Not too long hopefully.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 03, 2011, 02:01:16 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 01, 2011, 01:55:44 AM

2deep4u

Yeah those capes are sooo multidimensional.

Aeus

Aeus

You have my undivided attention McPn.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 03, 2011, 02:17:12 AM
Not too long hopefully.

Always a tender barrel of hate.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Dat anticlimactic ending, it must be the calm before the storm...

One more week before it all ends (for another year).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
I loved that ending... it's so totally with Gus' hardened instincts to be able to smell a set up after being practically called to a meet up. It just became obvious to him that Jesse didn't get the job done, and Jesse had drilled to fact that the kid was poisoned to him. Still, it was a badass and gutsy move on Walt's part.

Enough can't be said about Aaron Paul's acting in the confrontation scene... that was just goddamn incredible. Same league as Cranston; their chemistry (no pun intended) shines brighter than ever in that pinnacle moment... and now they're back in action together. But they're gonna need help.

Which brings me to my prediction for what's gonna have to happen next episode:

They need Mike. I believe the doctor said Mike would need a week to fully recover, and Gus had said that he would need another batch in a week... in the episode preview we see a yellow lab coat hand cuffed to a piece of lab equipment. A few days have already passed since we last saw Mike, so could that week be up? I mean, Jesse has been working up a bond with Mike this whole season, and Mike is a soldier of fortune-- Jesse and Walt need that soldier. And that's where it ties with the official description for the next episode:

QuoteWalt and Jesse team up on Gus; Walt finds an unexpected ally with Saul's help.

Saul has ties to Mike, so one is only to assume that he is that unexpected ally... oh Jesus, I can't wait!
[close]

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 03, 2011, 02:32:59 AM
Quote from: Aeus on Oct 03, 2011, 02:17:12 AM
Not too long hopefully.
http://gyazo.com/50f005ff573a0ca7f01f93303c69539b.png

Always a tender barrel of hate.
Without evil there can be no good. That is what makes you guys BROTHERS!

Space Sweeper

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Sweet Jesus, that was great. The tension was incredible, and the anticlimax was brilliantly used. One more week. One more goddamn week.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 03, 2011, 04:10:44 AM
Spoiler
I loved that ending... it's so totally with Gus' hardened instincts to be able to smell a set up after being practically called to a meet up. It just became obvious to him that Jesse didn't get the job done, and Jesse had drilled to fact that the kid was poisoned to him. Still, it was a badass and gutsy move on Walt's part.

Enough can't be said about Aaron Paul's acting in the confrontation scene... that was just goddamn incredible. Same league as Cranston; their chemistry (no pun intended) shines brighter than ever in that pinnacle moment... and now they're back in action together. But they're gonna need help.

Which brings me to my prediction for what's gonna have to happen next episode:

They need Mike. I believe the doctor said Mike would need a week to fully recover, and Gus had said that he would need another batch in a week... in the episode preview we see a yellow lab coat hand cuffed to a piece of lab equipment. A few days have already passed since we last saw Mike, so could that week be up? I mean, Jesse has been working up a bond with Mike this whole season, and Mike is a soldier of fortune-- Jesse and Walt need that soldier. And that's where it ties with the official description for the next episode:

QuoteWalt and Jesse team up on Gus; Walt finds an unexpected ally with Saul's help.

Saul has ties to Mike, so one is only to assume that he is that unexpected ally... oh Jesus, I can't wait!
[close]

Oh, I hope this is right. I don't think I can wait to find out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed