Best Gif ever?

Started by MrBrokenTusks., Jul 31, 2010, 03:23:28 PM

Author
Best Gif ever? (Read 559,440 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I had an old scifi horror idea with glowy octopus things in my head way back in the day. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 21, 2014, 10:48:56 PM
I had an old scifi horror idea with glowy octopus things in my head way back in the day.

Was it as bad as Monsters?

Xenodog

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Effectz on Jun 22, 2014, 01:49:37 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 21, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

Was it as bad as Monsters?

I've never even seen monsters.  It was more akin to Alien than any terrestrial monster flick. 

Passenger ship crashes on a water world, a creature boards the ship because of all the wounded and dead passengers bleeding into the water, as the ship begins to sink the carnivore claims more and more territory as the water fills the ship level by level.  The surviving crew try to survive it, not drowning, and other issues trying to make it to a lifeboat and leave the planet. 

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

ikarop

ikarop

Spoiler
They remind me of certain banned member :o.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

there was some like looking mofos like that in Hawaii, and whenever you swam over them they looked like they were about to bite your junk off

Cvalda

Cvalda

Rong

Rong

NSFW

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

*takes notes*

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Not only take notes, but learn how to have a grip like that, I'm shocked the sweat didn't make all of it slip out of the hand!

Rong

Rong

If it slips jus do dis

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed