Best Gif ever?

Started by MrBrokenTusks., Jul 31, 2010, 03:23:28 PM

Author
Best Gif ever? (Read 558,951 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 05, 2014, 06:48:17 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 05, 2014, 05:59:54 PM
A lot of people don't like hunching over at a computer all day.
Ok, thats fine, but Cal already told you that you can connect your computer to your TV and play literally all games with your pad without any problems. Steam invented the Big Picture mode just for that only reason  :) Oh and MS released the X1 drivers for PC earlier today so you can play with your brand new X1 controller.

Nice. I'll be sure to do that after I buy the Xbox One. A new dev kit has been released for the One that utilizes tmore GPU power, vastly improving the quality of games for the Xbox One. So that's good news.

ikarop

ikarop

Come on you two. You already have a thread in the General Game board to vent out about this stuff.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 05, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
Who are better players doe, consolites or PCers?
Hard to say skill wise, buy say for FPS games, keyboard and mouse is a gigantic advantage over controllers.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 05, 2014, 06:59:45 PM
Ok, thats fine, but Cal already told you that you can connect your computer to your TV and play literally all games with your pad without any problems. Steam invented the Big Picture mode just for that only reason  :) Oh and MS released the X1 drivers for PC earlier today so you can play with your brand new X1 controller.

Nice. I'll be sure to do that after I buy the Xbox One. A new dev kit has been released for the One that utilizes tmore GPU power, vastly improving the quality of games for the Xbox One. So that's good news.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 05, 2014, 08:08:28 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 05, 2014, 06:51:32 PM
Who are better players doe, consolites or PCers?
Hard to say skill wise, buy say for FPS games, keyboard and mouse is a gigantic advantage over controllers.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 05, 2014, 06:59:45 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, hey buddy. You read this?

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 05, 2014, 07:08:39 PM
Come on you two. You already have a thread in the General Game board to vent out about this stuff.

Yeah.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Honestly kids, the mouse and controller are two very different monsters. I'm sure a lot of you are veterans of both so you should know.

It's completely different in feel and in the psychology behind your motions. I've been a console gamer since NES, got my first Nintendo thumb blisters with Street Fighter II, and broke my PC gamer cherry with Warcraft until becoming a metaphorical man with Half-Life 1.

Sometimes I binge on the console for awhile and play Battlefield or Call of Duty, but when I go back to PC, I have to re-learn how to use the mouse. It's thumbs vs. wrist, and the mouse and keyboard are quite different than double thumbsticks.

Now gifs, damn it.

ikarop

ikarop

mfw this keeps being discussed here.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Vepariga

Vepariga

ikarop

ikarop

Wut.

Black Cock

Even its insides are black...
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

ikarop

ikarop

I can confirm that this is what would happen to any of you if you even glimpsed at Cvalda's browser history:

Cvalda

Cvalda

◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

ikarop

ikarop

Had to remove that second one.

Cvalda

Cvalda

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed