Best Gif ever?

Started by MrBrokenTusks., Jul 31, 2010, 03:23:28 PM

Author
Best Gif ever? (Read 559,434 times)

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 22, 2013, 07:37:00 AM
One of my key strategies was covering my entire body with my blanket. Would get sweltering hot, sweat like crazy, and start to get woozy from the lack of air, but goddamnit, no monsters were getting through my cotton shield.

I myself perfected a technique I liked to call 'The Fawn'. Upon hearing anything, drop, freeze in place, lower breathing to bare minimum for consciousness, don't respond to anything and keep it that way until you were certain the threat had left. Attackers, monsters and under-bed-dwellers either don't notice you or believe you already dead.

BANE

BANE

I still do that crawling up the stairs thing from time to time...I haven't been able to find a way to get up quicker.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 22, 2013, 07:37:00 AM
One of my key strategies was covering my entire body with my blanket. Would get sweltering hot, sweat like crazy, and start to get woozy from the lack of air, but goddamnit, no monsters were getting through my cotton shield.

Haha, yup. I was the same way :D

Nothing was worse than being afraid that there were Gremlins under my bed.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 22, 2013, 12:59:17 AM

The memories. :laugh:

I love watching horror movies but one night a long time ago I watched something that I found really scary for some reason and I was too terrified to move from that spot. So I stayed lying on the couch under my blanket until daylight. As if lying still would protect me more than "being seen."

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

So many memories are coming back.  :laugh:

Xenodog

Xenodog

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

:laugh:

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed