Best Gif ever?

Started by MrBrokenTusks., Jul 31, 2010, 03:23:28 PM

Author
Best Gif ever? (Read 558,951 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I suppose splitting that guy's head in three parts would be at the very least amusing.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 31, 2012, 08:25:37 PM
I suppose splitting that guy's head in three parts would be at the very least amusing.

Needs context.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 31, 2012, 10:12:30 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 31, 2012, 08:25:37 PM

Needs context.

Which "head" are we talking about?  ;)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

He should feel lucky; he's the first one to be touched by my perfect body.

Oh Ocean what would we do with out you. :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Needs context.
Of course. Upon seeing that gif, my first thought was that if I was there, I would have gladly grabbed the guy's head by the eye area, proceeded to smash his eyes Roy Batty style -- spilling eye remains everywhere. Then, with my fingers still piercing his sphenoid, I would have ripped that scum skull into three separate parts, and then watched as blood and brains fell over on the floor.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:35:46 AM
Needs context.
Of course. Upon seeing that gif, my first thought was that if I was there, I would have gladly grabbed the guy's head by the eye area, proceeded to smash his eyes Roy Batty style -- spilling eye remains everywhere. Then, with my fingers piercing his sphenoid, I would have ripped his skull into three separate parts, and then watched as blood and brains fell over on the floor.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]
Delightful.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Needs context.
Of course. Upon seeing that gif, my first thought was that if I was there, I would have gladly grabbed the guy's head by the eye area, proceeded to smash his eyes Roy Batty style -- spilling eye remains everywhere. Then, with my fingers still piercing his sphenoid, I would have ripped that scum skull into three separate parts, and then watched as blood and brains fell over on the floor.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]

Holy shit.

Anyways, don't get too mad at him. They run a prank show thing and they both prank each other back and forth nonstop. She did some horrible shit to him before he pulled this if I remember correctly. xD

Effectz

Effectz

BANE

BANE

Needs context.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]
Biiiiiiiiiit of an overreaction there.

Aspie

Aspie

Needs context.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]

Needs more context.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Needs context.

Spoiler
I hope you were eating.
[close]
Dafaq...?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 31, 2012, 11:08:35 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn0kkqXK41r8tyjfo1_500.gif

He should feel lucky; he's the first one to be touched by my perfect body.

Oh Ocean what would we do with out you. :laugh:

HA

CELL'S GAY

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Spoiler
I reckon it dun come from Freeza
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed