What if Hr Giger designed a predator?

Started by Wraith, Dec 19, 2007, 12:57:52 AM

Author
What if Hr Giger designed a predator? (Read 9,530 times)

Wraith

How do you think it would look? I would imagine the predator armour to be somewhat like the first alien.....silver,sleek..lots of tubes.

And the bio helmet, maybe semi-clear so that in some of the lighting you could partially see the predators face.

D-101

It would still have a p*ssy face, except maybe without the mandibles.  :P

Wraith

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 19, 2007, 03:20:18 AM
It would still have a p*ssy face, except maybe without the mandibles.  :P

hehe, any other opinions, like armor, weapon wise and all that guff?

The Necronoir

It would probably look somewhat like the male alien from Species II, which featured both dreadlocks and mandibles, but with a distinctly Gigeresque aesthetic.

Wraith

Yeah, though, sorry to f**k up the thread, errrm, like. The predator still has its noticeable characteristics..i.e face. 

If anyone has pics of  gigerezque predator. post em! =)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I've always said I'd like to see a Predator designed by Giger. Not in a suit, but just on paper. You never know what kind of good idea could spring out of a quick sketch of his take on the Predator.

GUiLE

it would probably look psycho...

D-101

It's dreadlocks would look like penises. Man, Giger was a pervert....a pervert who creates creepy aliens.  :-[

The Chibi Kiriyama

I doubt he would go that far, though I imagine the armor would definitely be biomechanical as per his style.

Night Killer

Night Killer

It would reproduce the same way as the predalien.  :P

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Wraith on Dec 19, 2007, 12:57:52 AM
How do you think it would look? I would imagine the predator armour to be somewhat like the first alien.....silver,sleek..lots of tubes.

And the bio helmet, maybe semi-clear so that in some of the lighting you could partially see the predators face.

Trust me if Giger designed the predator it wouldn't look anything lke what we got, it wouldn't have the mandibals, or te biohelmet, or anything.

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 19, 2007, 08:45:42 PM
It's dreadlocks would look like penises. Man, Giger was a pervert....a pervert who creates creepy aliens.  :-[

I hate it when people say that.

"LOLOLOL Yeh he wud haf poot penasis on der face! lololol!"

f**king ignorance.

Night Killer

Night Killer

Well, you got to admit that the guy was a little creepy.  He was a visionary and a great artist, but still a very strange guy.

ShadowPred

I freakin love his art, a lot of sexual stuff in all of his works of art, and they are simply amazing. If he were to design a predator, it is too hard to imagine a masterpiece.

Predboy

If Giger designed the predator, the movie wouldn't have been HALF as great as it is. Sorry, but his work may have been perfect for the alien films, but certainly not the predator ones.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 20, 2007, 01:25:53 AM
If Giger designed the predator, the movie wouldn't have been HALF as great as it is.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Predboy....no idea at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed