Any news on Noomi Rapace?

Started by x-M-x, Dec 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM

Author
Any news on Noomi Rapace? (Read 51,052 times)

Stolen

Stolen

Seems strange to me...

Maybe Noomi Rapace didn't accept that it's role is less important.

x-M-x

x-M-x

ITS UTTER BS,

So we'll never know what happened to her? but if David is in this...  then it will be strange. (i mean david the head not the other davids)

Sucks....

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: x-M-x on Jan 30, 2016, 01:31:18 AM
ITS UTTER BS,

So we'll never know what happened to her? but if David is in this...  then it will be strange. (i mean david the head not the other davids)

Sucks....

The movie in 2017 isn't the final movie in the Prometheus franchise.

I wrote before, next movie will be about Dr.David-Frankestein rebuilding his body, contacts Weyland Corp for more victims to experiment on, David will go off in search of laboratories n industries on the Paradise planet.

The movie after will focus on Shaw where she goes off in search of 'Lore', origins of Engineers, temples etc. probably find some Engineer priesthood with some maybe being decent n some zealot nuts..Shaw will be "Tombraider in xeno-Paradise"

David & Shaw represent two different directions the characters want to go and that's two movies, or it could be forced into one, which I don't want to see..

QuoteShaw walks over to David's CRUMPLED BODY. White gook OOZES
from the whole in his neck as Shaw UNZIPS his SPACE SUIT.

Reaches into the pocket --

DAVID (CONT'D)
The other one.

Shaw reaches into the other pocket. Gently removes the
cross. Puts it back around her neck. Where it BELONGS.
David studies her. A grudging RESPECT --

DAVID (CONT'D)
Even after all this... you still believe
don't you?

But she IGNORES him. Stands. Looking at the ORRERY -- Now
FLICKERING. The Juggernaut is obviously severely damaged.
Shaw's wheels are turning, finally addresses David --

SHAW
You said you could figure out their
navigation -- use their maps?

DAVID
Yes. Once we get to one of the other
ships, finding a way to Earth should be
relatively easy to --

SHAW
-- I don't want to go back to where we
came from.
(a beat)
I want to go where they came from.

AH. And we can't help but ADMIRE Shaw. She's a SEARCHER.
And she's not done searching quite yet.

SHAW (CONT'D)
Can you do that, David?

DAVID
(considers; then)

Yes. I believe I can.

SHAW
Good.

DAVID
May I ask what you hope to achieve by
going there?

SHAW
They created us. And then they tried to
kill us. They changed their minds.
(beat)
I deserve to know why.

ON DAVID. And for a rational being, this may be the first
and only time we've ever seen him appear CONFUSED --

DAVID
But the answer is irrelevant. What does
it matter
why they changed their minds?

SHAW
Because it does.

DAVID
I'm sorry... but I don't understand.

HOLD ON Shaw. A beat. Then, she grabs a handful of David's
hair, lifts him so they're eye to eye. Calmly responds --

SHAW
That's because you're a f**king robot.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Shaw is part of Paradise

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 30, 2016, 12:16:50 AM
Shaw is the Newt of Prometheus...   :laugh:

Maybe in 20 years someone will do an alternate sequel with Shaw.  :laugh:

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Alien Covenant appears to be ever changing and evolving as a production, i would think alot of this is probably down to Scott and Fox both seeing many different script iterations, then incorporating and carrying forward aspects of these scripts they liked to form the finalised screenplay.One thing Prometheus did, was divide opinion amongst its audience and the studio will look at, what worked about it and what didn't. Prometheus performed reasonably well at the box office, but it had faults in script, character writing alongside pacing.and fox know people want another Alien movie, but we want something which evokes the quality of the first two movies. With Neil Blomkamps recent movies not performing particularly well and the mixed opinions of bringing Ripley, Hicks and Newt back into the franchise by ignoring everything after Aliens is a risk.Maybe fox saw Ridley coming hot off the success of the martian and is much more bankable than Blomkamp at present. Fox know a new Alien film with Scott directing is going to have audiences queueing up to watch it and going back to explain the aliens origin is potentially safer than making a new aliens sequel by Neil Blomkamp, which disregards Alien 3 onwards.Scott likes each of his films to be unique in story alongside visuals and with a new trilogy, they can potentially achieve that. That way we leave the whole franchise, as it is chronologically intact, explore the aliens origins and introduce new characters. If shaw is not in the film and what happens to her is eluded to, but not in detail, it can be explored in a sequel or in a separate film, if that's what they choose to do with her character, this way everything to do with prometheus and the alien movies remains intact, plus Scott gets more freedom to explore a new franchise, with new ideas.If we don't see any engineers in alien covenant, they may hold that back and explore it, in a separate film following shaws character arc, or they may just directly kill her off in alien covenant. Either way alot is happening, it's exciting, but also confusing, all we can do is speculate and debate for now.

david8

david8

Not that surprised honestly, given what little supplies and resources she had with her at the end of Prometheus it would have been ridiculous to have her somehow survive for 10 years. Obviously she could use the engineer's cryo technology, but having her concealed in cryo to be awakened later is a hackneyed and predictable idea, and we saw that trope used twice in Prometheus already (Weyland and last engineer).

oduodu

oduodu

So what's the story ? Is she or isn't she going to be in it ??

Ridley and word games.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

We may not have Noomi, but we could have Shaw.

Now that should worry people.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 30, 2016, 07:03:10 AM

Oh man I didn't think about it in that way. No matter as long as it is Shaw that ends up in the Derelicts chair at the beginning of Alien.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Jan 30, 2016, 05:20:41 AM
Alien Covenant appears to be ever changing and evolving as a production, i would think alot of this is probably down to Scott and Fox both seeing many different script iterations, then incorporating and carrying forward aspects of these scripts they liked to form the finalised screenplay.One thing Prometheus did, was divide opinion amongst its audience and the studio will look at, what worked about it and what didn't. Prometheus performed reasonably well at the box office, but it had faults in script, character writing alongside pacing.and fox know people want another Alien movie, but we want something which evokes the quality of the first two movies. With Neil Blomkamps recent movies not performing particularly well and the mixed opinions of bringing Ripley, Hicks and Newt back into the franchise by ignoring everything after Aliens is a risk.Maybe fox saw Ridley coming hot off the success of the martian and is much more bankable than Blomkamp at present. Fox know a new Alien film with Scott directing is going to have audiences queueing up to watch it and going back to explain the aliens origin is potentially safer than making a new aliens sequel by Neil Blomkamp, which disregards Alien 3 onwards.Scott likes each of his films to be unique in story alongside visuals and with a new trilogy, they can potentially achieve that. That way we leave the whole franchise, as it is chronologically intact, explore the aliens origins and introduce new characters. If shaw is not in the film and what happens to her is eluded to, but not in detail, it can be explored in a sequel or in a separate film, if that's what they choose to do with her character, this way everything to do with prometheus and the alien movies remains intact, plus Scott gets more freedom to explore a new franchise, with new ideas.If we don't see any engineers in alien covenant, they may hold that back and explore it, in a separate film following shaws character arc, or they may just directly kill her off in alien covenant. Either way alot is happening, it's exciting, but also confusing, all we can do is speculate and debate for now.

Something tells me that this film will be like "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". I.e, both sequel and reboot  :P

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Jan 30, 2016, 10:24:19 AM
Something tells me that this film will be like "Star Wars: The Force Awakens". I.e, both sequel and reboot  :P

So what you're saying is the Alien will have smaller phalluses off the side of it's head?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Maybe shaw will be that jockey in Alien 1? 0_o  :D

COMES FULL CIRCLE ? lol

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 30, 2016, 07:03:10 AM

Now thats intriguing  :laugh:

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I honestly wouldn't read too much into this. The Daily Mail isn't the most reputable of sources.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed