Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,813 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

u ignant

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I actually really liked the driving mission of Half Life 2, it was like the National Lampoon's Vacation of video games. The boat mission was kinda shit, but the coastline one was great, it was such a long roadtrip with all of these memorable stops, barricades, and trials to overcome along the way that felt like missions of their own.

But yeah, Mass Effect Mako missions, while cool in concept, were poorly executed, often uneventful, and felt extremely copy+paste with different skyboxes and ground colors.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Mako coming back is music to my f**king eyes and ears. Loved the Mako missions a f**kton.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

shadowpred knows whats up

Vakarian

Vakarian

This is a Mako that you can customise though, which makes it even more awesome.  8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 03, 2014, 05:46:20 PM
This is a Mako that you can customise though, which makes it even more awesome.  8)

Customize that f**ker to look like old make, and move just like the old one too!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well...Casey Hudson just left Bioware...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 08, 2014, 11:01:34 PM
Well...Casey Hudson just left Bioware...

It's about time he left the clutches of EA. Best to go and actually do something without being shackled by those monsters.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah I guess that's true enough.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I saw a Mass Effect 3 Calender at the mall today. Thats about all... for something that had Mass Effect 3 as its title it has Saren as one of the pictures for I think January. Sooo putting that on my Christmas list.

Effectz

Topazora

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

No you don't.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Isaac Clarke on Dec 05, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
Is the game good i want the 3rd one.

have you played the first 2?  the third game was... not as good as it could have been, but a very long long shot.  The first game was really good, that's the one you want.  The only reasons to the get the other two is to finish the story.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Sagittarius on Dec 05, 2014, 04:42:34 PM
Quote from: Isaac Clarke on Dec 05, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
Is the game good i want the 3rd one.

have you played the first 2?  the third game was... not as good as it could have been, but a very long long shot.  The first game was really good, that's the one you want.  The only reasons to the get the other two is to finish the story.

ME2 was fantastic, what are you talking about when you say to finish the story?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed