Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,669 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 16, 2011, 05:35:35 PM
I let them die. There was no time to save them (in my mind) and the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. That helps a lot in my decisions.

I plan on making sure they survive right until the end of the story, just to hear what the Turian Councillor has to say about the 'ah yes, Reapers' once I've saved the galaxy from their rampage of destruction.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Exactly. When dealing with insufferably ignorant, obnoxious and/or arrogant characters, the real pleasure is not in letting them die but instead in making them face their mistakes without being able to deny it.

Shatter their f**king reality.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ima look for my copy and play this for the first time.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Fitz you will like the games i think.

Now on the councilor things; i found out if i let them die, aliens are racist against humans a lot more and that tends to bring out my racist personality so i'm calling pretty much every alien besides the ones on my team racist jokes (you should see the turian racist i find on thanes loyalty mission) and foaming from the mouth when i play. Its pretty fun when i need to let off rage but i mean, c'mon when my bro has friends over its not good to hear things like that too often XD.

So i normally save them to be nice. However i got a big kick when killing them   

Spoiler
they ask for help and joker and the fleet just turn off there comms. XD Felt good to blast that racist concil away
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I felt bad for doing it, but it had to be done dammit! No time!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 17, 2011, 12:23:08 AM
I felt bad for doing it, but it had to be done dammit! No time!

:D

Only part of me feels bad because i like that asari concilor. XD

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

lol.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Ok my friend asked me "what is mass effect" just now, well i showed him this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haNjeEpLvpo#

his now playing the game as i post this in my living room. lol.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Its called drugs LOL (not that I condone them)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I let them die. There was no time to save them (in my mind) and the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many. That helps a lot in my decisions.

Except your decision to save the council doesn't cause any more noticeable casualties then if you let them die. Hopefully ME3 will improve this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, I knew that after the fact.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 18, 2011, 01:08:59 AM

Except your decision to save the council doesn't cause any more noticeable casualties then if you let them die. Hopefully ME3 will improve this.

6000 people isn't noticeable?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Pretty sure he meant in terms of the narrative weight the decision holds.

Vakarian

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: I Shadow I on Jan 22, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtVVGIzRpIQ#ws
I wish I could physically stab you for posting one of his videos. I hate him so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed