Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,652 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

All we know for sure is that they have eyes, a nose-like protuberance, and that they apparently don't have ears in the way we do.

That picture you posted looks like a female version of the Illusive Man. Not alien enough; needs to be more creative.

I prefer not knowing, though. Like the Space Jockeys.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 11, 2011, 01:59:49 AM
I prefer not knowing, though. Like the Space Jockeys.

Aye. The sweetest melody is the one not recited.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

For some but not for all.

I'm a man who can't leave anything unknown i have to know things, even if i like it or not but that's how I'm like.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

There are Quarian skeletons scattered throughout one of the DLC levels in Mass Effect 2 I think - and the skull is identical to a human's.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I call conspiracy.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I call laziness on BioWare's part, personally. Just reuse old skeletons.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 11, 2011, 02:49:50 AM

Laziness concerning the facial structure of the Quarian race? Unlikely. They knew what the implications would be when they put those skeletons there.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Don't remember seeing human skeletons anywhere else in the game. Could be wrong.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Weren't there some on the Collector ship?

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jan 11, 2011, 02:52:12 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 11, 2011, 02:49:50 AM

Laziness concerning the facial structure of the Quarian race? Unlikely. They knew what the implications would be when they put those skeletons there.

No, on using that skeleton in the map. Frankly, I don't care if it's been reused. Plenty of games do that.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 11, 2011, 02:54:07 AM
Don't remember seeing human skeletons anywhere else in the game. Could be wrong.

Me neither. Besides, they bothered to bend the Quarian skeleton's legs backwards (look closely). Surely they would do something with the skull too if it was inhuman in appearance?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Okay, I could be wrong. But if that's the Quarian skeleton and facial structure, I am very disappointed in BioWare.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I couldn't care less I enjoy the games far to much to have small things bug me, plus I liked all of the romance options in both games so far.

I wonder if the 3rd one will have new ones.

Huol

Huol

Apparently Tali looks like an alien sheva.

Effectz

Effectz

Ive read somewhere that instead of recruiting a team you will be recruiting Planets to fight along side you,but i hope they keep some team element in it which they probebly will

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

That would be tough to get planets to fight with you if you killed the council and acted like a total ass. lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed