New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 22,152 times)

Krycek

Krycek

Thanks for the uploads. Keep up the good work.

SHREK

SHREK

I agree with shaker...i didnt think the trailer was tht great...i just dnt think it is gonna b as good as i thought it was gonna b...but i will still go and watch it definately..... im not sayin its gonna b crap for all those who cnt wait 2 jump at evry1's throats how dares say anythin bad about avp2 lol so calm down

Predboy

Predboy

The part where the predalien came up made me laugh.   :D   I just cant get over on how stupid it looks.

abake

abake

Good trailer. I actually like this one better than the first one, it actually seems like there is a story there... The alien in the sewer still looks dodgy though.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Damnit. I've been trying to watch this trailer for the past 3-4 hours, but the connection has been utter garbage. Argh!  I agree with dvader27 about the first film. It wasn't perfect, but it did kick some serious ass.   ;)   I remember feeling the way I do about AVP:R now, back before the first AVP was released. Nervous, anxious, worried and psyched. lol  So far, it's blatantly obvious the Strause Bros. are trying to keep the feel of both Predator & Aliens. And they seem to be doing a pretty darn good job of it. lol   :D   My only great concern is if they're going to keep the creatures themselves true to the films they're based on and not screw with canon. How they implement the predalien queen is just one my concerns. My concerns also stem from a few ignorant comments the Strause Bros. made during interview sessions. We'll just have to wait and see to find out.   ;D  

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

ok now I'm a little worried if theres a "wanna go swimming" part come on this sci fi action now slasher

Jenga

Jenga

Did anyone frame by frame to see how silly-big the predalien's hands look in the shot (also partially in the red-band trailer) where you can see her from the knees up and she quickly turns to the side? Her design seems sillier and sillier. I'm really doubting the bros. design choices here.  Steve Wang, what were you thinking???

frankaster

frankaster

stop saying that you don´t like this or this other the fact is that the movie is almost done and is a gory fest, so at least be happy that we got our carnage one more time since alien 3...  anyways anything´s better than resurrection or avp...  and the predalien queen looks like she starts like a normal size alien, but if you see she is bigger and crested in the "final moments" so just wait and see, if the bros fudge it up we will blame them like we do with paul, if not... at least we got our decent flickie   :P  

Krycek

Krycek

That scene where the aliens are climbing the side of the walls is a perfect throw back to Aliens.

thetias

thetias

Thats one lousy trailer!   :)    But comnoned with the redband, it looks way better than AVP1

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

f**king amazing!!!!!.....predator looks very very cool unmasked here   :)     :-*     :)  ....trailer is perfect too!

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

only two words can comment on this trailier f**king awesome!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

"Haha, crycrycry Shakermakerman. You won't think that its the same movie when you need mommy to take you with her in order to get into this one. "   errrrrrrrrrrrrrr no, sorry if i thought the trailer was crap you div.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

And 1 more thing im in the uk it will be 18, im 31 so ill have no problems seeing this movie thank you.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I finally got to see the trailer and I must say I really liked it. lol   :D   I really didn't mind the body count tab, but the trailer was tight, and that's all that mattered. lol   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed