Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 15,738 times)

Hicks101

Hicks101

The delaying of the trailer is disappointing, but even then I do not think we all would be as angry if there were more pictures from the movie to be scene, just as there is for movies that are months away.

Hicks101

Hicks101

*Seen, rather.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

If anybody here could be in an AVP movie which creature would you play? The Alien or the Predator? I've heard the Predator suit is very heavy. And the Alien head can weigh up to 8 Pounds.

abbath-demonaz

abbath-demonaz

my theory is that Fox does not agree with Colin Bros. to release the fim R rated, they want to take a maximun of money they want EVERYONE to see the movie (like the producers of the crappy Robocop 3...) and they fight against the Colin Strause because they want to cut the movie (and the trailers) so I think they have in mind "the trailers will not be released until they are cut"... I bet the trailers will come sooner..cut to a PG or PG-13 at best...or it will be a Direct-to-video (like the Starship troopers sequels..) (sorry for my bad english, I'm french) Anyway, the alien franchise is dead since a decade (Alien on earth in the present??? and Strause Bros say they are fans of aliens?? it's a joke...) I'm waiting this movie only for the return of the original-like predator (I loved P2 in the city)

Elorrra

Elorrra

Haha. Lex of course.    :)  

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

The Aliens vs the Bugs from Starship Troopers who would win?

Chris

Chris

Of course the Bugs from SS ...  greetz

Chris

Chris

FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCC*******!!!!!!!!    >:(     >:(    My only hope is that they just said that so we'll be happy when it releases early.    ::)  

T-Rex-Pack

T-Rex-Pack

The only man who can save this movie now is Michael Biehn!!!

slipknotpredator

IM SIC OF THIS SH*T!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS A BAD JOKE, "WEEK OR SO AFTER COMIC-CON" SURE!!!! I´M SO PISSED!    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(   FOX AND EVERYONE GIVES A SH*T ABOUT FANS LIKE US.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Bad marketing? For a film that's new due out until 2008? For a film that isn't really going to be one of Fox's big guns?  What are some of you smoking? When it gets closer to release, you'll hear about it. This isn't a Summer blockbuster. Why would you hear about it this early?

SHREK

SHREK

i would have to say the bugs from starship troopers    :D  

Chris

Chris

@ MoBiUGeArSkln  Well .. actually it is one the bigger bombs from fox ...  and it is coming december .. not 2008 ...  greetz

Rabbit

Rabbit

Grrrrrrrr... Arghhhh    >:(  

Z

Z

I know the tag line:   AVP2 by the team of 3DRealms.   You will wait FOREVER! :D  Anyway the AVP2 DVD will be pack with the DukeNukem Forever PS4 game....i think.  I known what mean Survival of the Fittest...if you are the fittest, than you will live enought time...to see the movie premier. So are you the Fittest???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed