Rebel Moon (New Snyder-Helmed Seven Samurai-Sci Fi Influenced Film)

Started by DarthJoker45, Jul 06, 2021, 11:34:15 PM

Author
Rebel Moon (New Snyder-Helmed Seven Samurai-Sci Fi Influenced Film) (Read 8,339 times)

SM

Part 1 was slow and dull as it is currently. Can't fathom it being slower and duller.

Prez

I'm looking forward to the extended cut as the `theatrical' version had some wild jumps.

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Do the villains have their own in-universe dramatic orchestra? something like the snobby hipster take on this ;D

:o also I swear a ship of the good guys made a sound similar to this on the farm world...

Oh and the farm planet reminds me of Dantooine but without the Jedi enclave or flying manta rays😅

:-[

Immortan Jonesy

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

It's not good, except a few nice moments/shots...but for me, it's another guilty pleasure movie so I'm happy. The extended cuts of both movies will be a fine watch for my next long ironing session. Snyder could team up with Villeneuve for a Warhammer 40K movie, IF he is guided.

Thinking about it though, the best part is Hopkin's voice.

xShadowFoxX

Immortan Jonesy

I don't hate these movies. However, I think that between spending money on this and, well, I don't know🤔, let's say something like a third season of Mindhunter...there is no way to get lost lol So yeah, bad there Netflix😅👎

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: EW"The video game's in the works still, they're plugging away," the director tells Entertainment Weekly. "And then the making-of books, of course, are coming. There are two, one's out already and the second one should be out soon."

The ending of The Scargiver also sets up a clear outline for a future Rebel Moon movie. Following the successful defense of Veldt, the characters are now eager to search for the missing Princess Issa, who the final minutes reveal to still be alive despite the fact that Sofia Boutella's Kora apparently killed her. The robot Jimmy (voiced by Anthony Hopkins, performed by Destin Creithammer and Trevor Logan) is definitely eager to find Issa, since his whole purpose in life was protecting the royal family.

"That was four years ago that Kora supposedly killed Issa, so the idea is that she would be 17 now, floating around somewhere out there in hiding," Snyder explains. "She's basically their Joan of Arc, and they've got to find her. For Jimmy especially, the idea that she might be out there really solidifies his mythological worth and turns him into a thing of meaning."

https://twitter.com/EW/status/1782410564922200176

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed