All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,847,254 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Someone should send him a copy of Supernatural Encounters.  Taika Waititi would love the Bedlam Spirits.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 07, 2022, 10:04:45 PMSomeone should send him a copy of Supernatural Encounters.  Taika Waititi would love the Bedlam Spirits.
its not out yet and considering he put blank in love and thunder yes

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@TilotnyWorshiper28 Where the hell is Artoo's bottom half in this scene??

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

R2D2 was only half the droid he used to be in the prequels.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I asked TilotnyLover69!! >:(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm no Star Wars expert, but even I can see that R2 got the short end of the stick in that shot.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Long story short, we really need to get to the bottom of this.

At least half an artoo is still better than half a helmet.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You might be surprised how much in films generally does not make sense in terms of impossible space, Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen's legs were actually hanging out of the front window when they filmed them and they fixed it in post, R4 and R2 also had to be cut down to size obviously.  ;D 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 08, 2022, 10:00:22 PM@TilotnyWorshiper28 Where the hell is Artoo's bottom half in this scene??

https://i.imgur.com/XLDYFod.jpg

He was trying to warn his master about high ground cos  R2-D2 knows everything. Kinda like an in-universe @SM

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 08, 2022, 10:45:51 PMKinda like an in-universe @SM

An in-universe @SM would definitely be featured on at least three pages in Supernatural Encounters.

Also...

Highland

Highland

I just downloaded it, going to watch it later, already know it will be better  8)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Disney+ really ought to do this for real honestly.

Reused shot aside this makes for a straight up upgrade.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm even impressed by the Anti-Cheese fan edit of The Phantom Menace.  I'm still not enamored with the story, but at least the new presentation makes it feel more tonally Star Wars and thus far more tolerable.

If I had seen this in 1999, I wouldn't have walked out of the theater feeling the same way I did after seeing AR.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Stuff that people write off as mostly superficial can substantially change how you feel about a film imo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed