Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 01, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed?

Single
Married
Divorced
Widowed
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend
Author
Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed? (Read 28,824 times)

WinterActual

Quote from: Ghostface on Jul 10, 2014, 04:47:31 AM
How about finding someone to experience your goals and dreams with? A partner, man or woman, should never forbid you from being you. It's not their fault, it's yours for putting up with it. Go find yourself a real woman.
It's girls fault most of the time. I doubt Judge Death ever forbid anything to his girl, then why she forbid him so many things? How is this his fault?

Rong

Rong

Lol winter.

I'm sure their were compromises on both sides.

No one wants to bet their future on a immature person, irregardless of gender, just happens that men tend to want to avoid responsibilities and remain in adolescence, i.e. most of your insane list.

WinterActual

Quote from: Rong on Jul 10, 2014, 01:32:54 PM
just happens that men tend to want to avoid responsibilities and remain in adolescence, i.e. most of your insane list.
This doesn't mean I am not making money. I never had problem with buying something for the girl, but thats not the point. If you are earning good money, I don't see why someone won't bet on you.

Rong

Rong

Hahaha not everything is about money.

And money doesn't alway equal security, you could loose your job at any point for any reason, whereas your shitty personality is most likely forever. :P

reecebomb

Quote from: judge death on Jul 10, 2014, 12:58:15 AM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Jul 10, 2014, 12:23:19 AM
So in the past 5 years, being single hasn't achieved anything more than you have, being in a relationship.
Lol, what I said was just an example of things I wasnt allowed to but if you want more:
Travelling to countries all over the world which I werent allowed to, moving to a different country, concerts and backstage and liking music which I werent allowed to, dress in whatever clothes I want with no one saying that isnt correct style, no loans which I would had to, but now I have huge savings instead, created my judge death and dark judges stuff, cosplaying, gaming, creating my own magazine and company which I either werent allowed for, getting my dream job which was a job my ex hated and said me to stay away from, owning a Chevy car and a Corvette, done racing in smaller series, shall I go on? ;) Have lots more I´ve done since I got free and werent allowed to do.

Sounds like a terrible relationship to be in, good thing you got free. My ex was the kind who always supported my interests and believed in me, but i was the one who was often unsure about myself. She needed a rock to lean onto not a depressed manchild to nurture. Although i was there for her when she had her dows and a devastating tragedy in her family, my family became hers. Last year she found her passion and as i understand she simply want's to find happiness. Can't do that when she shares a bed with a zombie. I have to move on and act now.

Ghostface

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 10, 2014, 01:09:19 PM
Quote from: Ghostface on Jul 10, 2014, 04:47:31 AM
How about finding someone to experience your goals and dreams with? A partner, man or woman, should never forbid you from being you. It's not their fault, it's yours for putting up with it. Go find yourself a real woman.
It's girls fault most of the time. I doubt Judge Death ever forbid anything to his girl, then why she forbid him so many things? How is this his fault?

As I said, it's his fault for putting up with it. Relationships are 2 way streets. If someone forbids you from enjoying life, gtfo.

LastSurvivor92

As I said, it's his fault for putting up with it. Relationships are 2 way streets. If someone forbids you from enjoying life, gtfo.

exactly.

whiterabbit

I don't know, some guys seem to like to be bossed around. The sex is better I hear.

Deadmeat

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 12, 2014, 03:23:25 AM
I don't know, some guys seem to like to be bossed around. The sex is better I hear.

it's a kink  :P

Ghostface

It's fine to like it, just don't cry about it afterward.

Deadmeat

Problem's old as time, honestly. Of course it's near impossible to find someone who'll help you grow and enjoy your life without limiting you.

Then again not everything you do might be essentially good. Just because you don't see it that way doesn't mean that's not true. In some cases it's good to have someone limit yourself and ground you, it might be healthy even.

Of course only if it's to a healthy extent. Once it enters the territory of abuse then you should get your ass outta there.

Spoiler
And say what you want but women in general experience abuse more than men. Doesn't make men's suffering less painful, doesn't make their pain more special.  But still - proportionally they do suffer more.

It's kinda sad that there /is/ so much abuse out there.
[close]

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Deadmeat on Jul 12, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
Problem's old as time, honestly. Of course it's near impossible to find someone who'll help you grow and enjoy your life without limiting you.

Right. I mean its hard enough trying to find a relationship where you know your not going to be limited or having to live on 'their' terms. Finding other guys is tough because they just haven't really 'excepted' themselves and their sexuality and they don't want to think long term. 'Oh do I want a husband? Do I want a surrogate or adopt." And mind you these are all the guys I tend to date. Guys who don't think ahead. They just want to get some dick and get the hell out. Their mind set isn't even on the long term effects of a relationship. Its always healthy though to have someone at your side to open up to and talk to. Its really healthy to open up to someone and express your thoughts and feelings. Whether their thinking ahead or not, its still healthy to be able to  beable to trust that person and be able to open up.

WinterActual

Quote from: Rong on Jul 10, 2014, 09:14:43 PM
And money doesn't alway equal security, you could loose your job at any point for any reason,

Actually I can't. Currently I am a freelancer working on one time projects and then is the family company that's coming in my hands sooner or later, meaning I will be the boss - I can't loose my job. Besides, we are starting a side business, this time in the honey making industry, or lets say the bees industry lol, because we won't be producing just honey but other products too. So I am not afraid of loosing my job ^^ I get what you mean, but that's not my case  :)

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 12, 2014, 05:40:26 PM
Quote from: Rong on Jul 10, 2014, 09:14:43 PM
And money doesn't alway equal security, you could loose your job at any point for any reason,

Actually I can't. Currently I am a freelancer working on one time projects and then is the family company that's coming in my hands sooner or later, meaning I will be the boss - I can't loose my job. Besides, we are starting a side business, this time in the honey making industry, or lets say the bees industry lol, because we won't be producing just honey but other products too. So I am not afraid of loosing my job ^^ I get what you mean, but that's not my case  :)

Same here man. My family runs a glass buisness selling windows, doors, glass, screens etc. We do repairs as well and my father owns the company so I never have to worry about 'not' having a job. Its nice and someday I might take over the company but I'd rather pursue other things than running a glass company which ain't really my main priority lol.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nepotists, the lotta ya.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed