Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,769 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Jan 07, 2011, 02:49:09 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:48:00 AM
Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Jan 07, 2011, 02:46:47 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:44:19 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:42:31 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:42:10 AM
Indeed.

She's really nice, a straight A student, and physically attractive. Not sure if we're "really" going out yet though. We've had a few dates, and I know she thinks i'm nice, but i'm not 100% sure we're together ...

I hate those situations.

Yeah I know ...

Quote from: Nelizar The Hybrid on Jan 07, 2011, 02:43:13 AM
Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:42:10 AM
Indeed.

She's really nice, a straight A student, and physically attractive. Not sure if we're "really" going out yet though. We've had a few dates, and I know she thinks i'm nice, but i'm not 100% sure we're together ...

I hope you two are! :)

Thanks!

No problem :)
I hope you two love eachother as much as I loved my own mate :)

Thankyou! I hope everything goes well with you and your mate also.

I hope so....  :'(

I suppose in grim sitiuations all you can do is hope. But i'm sure it'll all work out.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I saw 3 creatures, as I said.

First was tall, 'bout 7-8 ft, bony, pail, and had an animal-like snout. It was walking, slowly I might add, down a street late at night.

Second I saw was when I was taking out the trash. Saw something eating what looked like a dead squirrel. Turned, looked at me for a split second, then ran off.

Third was in the morning. Heard some growling. Looked, and saw a strange creature, MUCH bigger than a dog and didn't have any fur. I backed away slowly, and the damn thing followed me with its gaze. Once it got out of sight, I turned and ran like hell.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 02:50:30 AM

First was tall, 'bout 7-8 ft, bony, pail, and had an animal-like snout. It was walking, slowly I might add, down a street late at night.

Second I saw was when I was taking out the trash. Saw something eating what looked like a dead squirrel. Turned, looked at me for a split second, then ran off.

Third was in the morning. Heard some growling. Looked, and saw a strange creature, MUCH bigger than a dog and didn't have any fur. I backed away slowly, and the damn thing followed me with its gaze. Once it got out of sight, I turned and ran like hell.

Smart thing to do. I seen something once. I was about 3 foot taller than I am and had hair all over. Keep in mind that I live out in the country.

Gate

Gate

People say weird shit like that aint real, but when you live down in places like we do, stuff tends to happen. I live near the swamps in Florida man, seen some strange shit myself.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Gate on Jan 07, 2011, 02:53:26 AM

People say weird shit like that aint real, but when you live down in places like we do, stuff tends to happen. I live near the swamps in Florida man, seen some strange shit myself.

I live in Tennessee, so its not so farfetched.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Joking, what exactly DID you see?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 07, 2011, 02:54:26 AM

I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!

Joking, what exactly DID you see?

LIZARD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost Tapes?

The PredBen

The PredBen

Interesting. I may have seen something. I'm not sure. But I am a firm believer in UFOs, Bigfoot, The Yeti and the like.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:52:26 AM

Smart thing to do. I seen something once. I was about 3 foot taller than I am and had hair all over. Keep in mind that I live out in the country.

If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Razor, have you seen any images of cryptids online that match the things you saw?

The PredBen

The PredBen

His 1st creature didn't look like anything I know off the top of my head.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:55:10 AM

Interesting. I may have seen something. I'm not sure. But I am a firm believer in UFOs, Bigfoot, The Yeti and the like.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 02:52:26 AM

If you don't mind me asking how tall are you?

About 6 ft.

The PredBen

The PredBen

So this creature was 9 feet tall?

chupacabras acheronsis

well guess what have I seen.

i also have seen alot of UFOs. Alot of them.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 02:57:16 AM
So this creature was 9 feet tall?

I would say that's about right.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I haven't had the chance to actually see any of the things that are out of the ordinary, I wish I did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed