Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,609 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 14, 2012, 08:16:18 PM
I love walking around when it's really cold outside. Afterwards, when you come back in and your skin is still cold, you just feel so clean and fresh.

This.

Lie

Lie

I love walking around when it's really cold outside. Afterwards, when you come back in and your skin is still cold, you just feel so clean and fresh.

Hmmm, I just use my skin to freeze the warm people. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm very protective. Meaning that though I'm actually pretty gentle when I feel myself or family and friends is being threatened I can turn quite ferocious and put all my emotional and physical strength to the front lines.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 29, 2012, 05:35:54 AM
I'm very protective. Meaning that though I'm actually pretty gentle when I feel myself or family and friends is being threatened I can turn quite ferocious and put all my emotional and physical strength to the front lines.

Same-ish

I've broken 2 noses and a leg.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I grew up in fairly extreme poverty. There wasn't even a park near out home that was safe when I was young. Part of this bridge was near my house, as in it was our backyard basically. Those X shaped struts are actually shaped like a slide, lips  on the side of the metal to grab hold and shimmy up.

That was our neighborhood slide for me and a couple other kids. Use to drive my mom nuts when she would come out on the back porch and see me.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 03, 2013, 01:29:24 PM
I grew up in fairly extreme poverty. There wasn't even a park near out home that was safe when I was young. Part of this bridge was near my house, as in it was our backyard basically. Those X shaped struts are actually shaped like a slide, lips  on the side of the metal to grab hold and shimmy up.

That was our neighborhood slide for me and a couple other kids. Use to drive my mom nuts when she would come out on the back porch and see me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I#

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 03, 2013, 03:00:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I#

Spoiler
Do not play at work or around kids, buuuut
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JHGWolwHHU#

Aspie

Aspie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I grew up extremely better off then most kids (not rich), I was a spoiled brat who could snap my fingers and get whatever I wanted.  We even had a live in maid at one point so I had no concept on how to do dishs or clean a house or mow a lawn or do laundry.  Until my mother lost her job we lost the house and well... at the late age of 19 I started helping out...

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 04, 2013, 08:03:13 AM
Until my mother lost her job we lost the house and well... at the late age of 19 I started helping out...

Sorry to hear that. :(

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 04, 2013, 08:03:13 AM

I grew up extremely better off then most kids (not rich), I was a spoiled brat who could snap my fingers and get whatever I wanted.  We even had a live in maid at one point so I had no concept on how to do dishs or clean a house or mow a lawn or do laundry.  Until my mother lost her job we lost the house and well... at the late age of 19 I started helping out...

I can relate with some of this. My situation was a little different.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I love wearing my socks, hell I don't take them off after taking off my shoes in the house, it's just so comfortable, plus there's the bonus of sliding across the floor if they're soft enough. ;D :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Whenever I hear someone speaking italian I laugh. Not matter what they say I laugh. I feel bad for doing it and I can't control myself when I do.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I like breathing in the freezing cold air. It's crisp and clean feeling.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Instead of saying 'cool', I like to say 'coolbeans'.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed