Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,724 times)

MudButt

MudButt

God, I love to rap.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: MudButt on May 28, 2012, 04:47:56 AM
God, I love to rap.
You're good at it, homie.  It makes me smile. ;D

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 28, 2012, 04:57:12 AM
Quote from: MudButt on May 28, 2012, 04:47:56 AM
God, I love to rap.
You're good at it, homie.  It makes me smile. ;D

You're not too shabby either my friend, I sense some raw talent.  ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I cut my teeth in the underground poetry battles of the French Quarter, lesser poetry resurgence, circa 2012.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I love to eat ice

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm a decent shot with a Lee Enfield Bolt Action Rifle.

This was my second try at shooting ever going as fast as possible (each round had to be inserted one at a time and I took the time to aim properly). I love that bulls eye.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 28, 2012, 05:08:08 AM
I love to eat ice
Me too! Especially the crushed ice you get with a fountain drink. Mmm.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Cvalda on May 28, 2012, 05:09:10 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on May 28, 2012, 05:08:08 AM
I love to eat ice
Me too! Especially the crushed ice you get with a fountain drink. Mmm.
I had a ice maker in my other house! The best crushed ice is made at home were you can spill in juice with it.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 28, 2012, 05:08:24 AM

This was my second try at shooting ever going as fast as possible (each round had to be inserted one at a time and I took the time to aim properly). I love that bulls eye.
A good grouping.  Bolt-action, right?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 28, 2012, 05:17:03 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 28, 2012, 05:08:24 AM

A good grouping.  Bolt-action, right?

Yup. This one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck66O0osLhQ#

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 28, 2012, 05:22:41 AM
Yup. This one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck66O0osLhQ#
I'm so jealous you got to play with one of those.  SMLE motherf**ker!  Excellent work on the mad minute.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I loved marching with them too. I got good marks for that as well at CFB Borden (6 week Cadet Leadership course). My favourite time marching with those rifles was the last time. Every year my corps has an annual parade and our parents are invited. My last annual parade was when I aged out at the age of 19 with the rank of Sergeant. Anyway, the lower ranks showed off our adventure stuff, the band played music, and the Sergeants (including myself) up to the Cheif Warrant Officer did a big rifle drill show. My favourite part was the my final rifle salute while marching by. I loved rifle drill.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 28, 2012, 05:50:34 AM
I loved marching with them too. I got good marks for that as well at CFB Borden (6 week Cadet Leadership course). My favourite time marching with those rifles was the last time. Every year my corps has an annual parade and our parents are invited. My last annual parade was when I aged out at the age of 19 with the rank of Sergeant. Anyway, the lower ranks showed off our adventure stuff, the band played music, and the Sergeants (including myself) up to the Cheif Warrant Officer did a big rifle drill show. My favourite part was the my final rifle salute while marching by. I loved rifle drill.
You loved Drill and Ceremony? :laugh:  Earn that namesake, damn you.  But... when you're actually in, that sort of coolness doesn't happen.  D&C is lovingly performed to the screaming, scowling, hideous faces of your Drill Sergeants as they berate and belittle you, and you're constantly dealing with the weaker members of your battery f**king things up and causing you to all pay.

Sounds like what you did was awesome.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I invented the term Movie Sin.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 28, 2012, 01:18:52 PM
I invented the term Movie Sin.

Movie Sin? What's that?

I like Maple Syrup on my eggs.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed