Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 436,761 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 15, 2011, 06:55:36 PM
I've never been stung by a bee.

Same here.

Swallowed a bee while I was riding my bicycle. That sure showed those bastards.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm picturing your skin splitting open and hundreds of bees just pouring out, now.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Can he beat Swarm? No f**king way he can't.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Nyeeeeh.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I laughed when he showed up in The Runaways.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Runaways ruled.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I get hairs on my big toes, but not on any other toes.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 15, 2011, 08:01:33 PM
Runaways ruled.

Last one I read was Vloume 9: Dead Wrong

Still need to read Volume 10 and 11, and even Civil War and Secret Invasion crossovers.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I have OCD

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 15, 2011, 08:59:47 PM
I have OCD
Tbh nowadays it would be more curious if someone didn't.
Most people have it to some degree. Mine is quite bad :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

same!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Bends in magazines, dvd's and blu-rays mixed together, colors or items in rooms that dont fit, books not lined up from big-small, unorganized desktop, dirty desk, dust spots on surfaces, tv not straight.... just to name a few

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 15, 2011, 09:28:09 PM
Bends in magazines, dvd's and blu-rays mixed together, colors or items in rooms that dont fit, books not lined up from big-small, unorganized desktop, dirty desk, dust spots on surfaces, tv not straight.... just to name a few
Same, I take it you have all sequels next to each other next to similar franchises, like alien films next to predator? I take it your ipods pretty organised aswell.

My itunes only has full albums, if I get a song that isn't on a album, usually a remix, I have to add it to one of the same artists full albulms normal decided by what type of albulm it is. All my songs need an album artwork, even podcasts and audiobooks. Songs have to named, with a capital at the beggining of every word, for example I just changed 'This is the Life' to 'This Is The Life', all songs by the same artists have to be in the same genre, unless there's a vast difference. If a lead singer of a band is in more than one band or has a solo career I have to create a smart playlist that includes all there discography including all the bands they were in and there solo stuff, and all those playlists are called '*artist name* collection' Most of my artist I have all there discography. Though it did cost a fortune. Thats about it. It is supre organised, I can't stand it when the artists name, album and title are just the tittle it self.

Oh yeah and the track listings have to be perfect especially when I add remix's and acoustics ect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed