Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 413,578 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hudson Sir,

He's Hicks.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Turk, obviously.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Well played ma'am, well played.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 12, 2023, 06:32:58 PMTurk, obviously.

That name will forever be legendary in this community. :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I've seen ^ her ^ interviews with Scott, Skerritt, and Weaver. I don't think she likes the movie. :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That little 4 or 5 year old with the Superman t-shirt is going to suffer from PTSD for life.  :laugh:

Love the dad who thinks the film could be based on a true story.

Eal

Eal

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 28, 2023, 07:57:46 AMThat little 4 or 5 year old with the Superman t-shirt is going to suffer from PTSD for life.  :laugh:

I mean, if you take away 2/3rds (basically, the alien parts) of the plot and remove the space setting, it kinda reads like a documentary aboard a freighter or similar rig.
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 28, 2023, 07:57:46 AMThat little 4 or 5 year old with the Superman t-shirt is going to suffer from PTSD for life.  :laugh:

I saw Alien at Disneyworld and on VHS when I was 5, Aliens at 6, and I definitely didn't get PTSD. I just thought the movies were cool. No doubt that kid probably did too.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Eal on Aug 28, 2023, 06:47:36 PMI saw Alien at Disneyworld and on VHS when I was 5, Aliens at 6, and I definitely didn't get PTSD. I just thought the movies were cool. No doubt that kid probably did too.

Not all here were so lucky, one troubled member (who shall remain nameless) even suffers from KranĂ­ophobia, presumably as a result of being exposed to Giger's Alien at an early age.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed