Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:43:49 AM
Quote from: Some Old Dude on Today at 12:27:52 AMI just don't think the story warrants the inclusion of Ripley, Newt and Hicks at all.

Interestingly, we know the idea originally didn't feature any of them. That only changed after Blomkamp met Sigourney and talked it over with her, on the set of Chappie.

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 12:33:38 AM3. The Derelict being made by Xenomorph with human DNA to go through space... There is so much wrong with this. Where the hell did they get the human DNA? Did they get it from the engineers since they were like 99% to Humans Or was this actual human DNA? This is gonna be the stupidest decision to be made right next to David being the creator of aliens.

If I had to guess...

...more or less.

I'm a bit confused if the idea is that the ORIGINAL Derelict was made with human DNA, or just biological matter in general. I'm guessing a new one was being made at the WY installation with human DNA over the course of the film, since human DNA is what the Aliens would have access to there in the moment.
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 12:43:46 AM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 10:25:24 PMSold out cinema for me here in Adelaide. A great mix of seniors, middle-aged (me) and lots of millennials. First time in a long time the audience applauded during the credits at the end of the film.

That is truly awesome! Applause at the end.  8)

WOW! I can't think of the last time that's happened.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 12:40:03 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 12:33:38 AM3. The Derelict being made by Xenomorph with human DNA to go through space... There is so much wrong with this. Where the hell did they get the human DNA? Did they get it from the engineers since they were like 99% to Humans Or was this actual human DNA? This is gonna be the stupidest decision to be made right next to David being the creator of aliens.

Yeah :o I am curious about the implications behind! Space Jockey may be an oddity ala Deacon born from the Engineers...who are ancient humanity anyway ???
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 12:33:38 AM
Ok... That was just a lot to take in.

1. I'm just gonna say I really don't like the mutated Xenomorph That much. I don't get why they need like change the design of the xenomorph with body horror Even A. Giger Designswas perfect in the first place and B. It's just less unsettling when it's done with aliens rather than humans.

2. This movie is very Kenner like. Yes, there's parts of Kenner that we enjoy, but we don't want them to be actually in the canon. If you want a grounded movie, get rid of those Xeno Technology made by Weyland Corporation or whatever

3. The Derelict being made by Xenomorph with human DNA to go through space... There is so much wrong with this. Where the hell did they get the human DNA? Did they get it from the engineers since they were like 99% to Humans Or was this actual human DNA? This is gonna be the stupidest decision to be made right next to David being the creator of aliens.
Last post by SiL - Today at 12:31:19 AM
Trematode can also go in the bin.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 12:30:48 AM
Stranger than a story made by an AI ;D
Last post by Some Old Dude - Today at 12:27:52 AM
Haven't seen the video yet but the new info sounds
... fine to me. I just don't think the story warrants the inclusion of Ripley, Newt and Hicks at all.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:22:00 AM
Also, I was familiar with the Trematode and the pieces of art depicting it crawling into people, but somehow I either missed or completely forgot about it implanting a bunch of mini-Facehuggers into people which would then be birthed out of human hosts.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed