Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot!

Started by Rafael S., Mar 03, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

Author
Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot! (Read 35,420 times)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

It's getting to the stage now where recovering the remains of David would be more valuable to Weyland-Yutani than acquiring a xeno specimen.

Tonyhartmorph

Tonyhartmorph

I want you to think about that really, really hard for a second and understand what you said.

Go on have a little think.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Tonyhartmorph on Mar 03, 2017, 06:50:11 PM
I want you to think about that really, really hard for a second and understand what you said.

It makes sense, within David is a ton of knowledge about the engineer civilization, the Alien, and ways to create an Alien or creatures like the Alien. Who knows how much he has discovered and cataloged in his time on Paradise?

Also this isn't IMBD, no need for that kind of post.

Corporal Hicks

It regards to what, sorry?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2017, 07:11:36 PM

It regards to what, sorry?

I think he's responding to TheBATMAN

Tom 223

Tom 223

Looks excellent hope the neomorphs are cool fully grown and we see more of the engineers culture and creation.the prequel novel tie In should wrap up shaws fate and add to the experience xeno looks excellent even tho not animatronic I think mcbride will be a standout like a biehn or a Paxton rip

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, don't you?

Naked Dave

Naked Dave

When you lighten up the pic of the engineer, you can see that the other half the face still has blue skin on it.

SM

SM

Think David's being a little self indulgent...

whiterabbit

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 03, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

That only works if there is something left of robo Dave at the end of the trilogy.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 03, 2017, 09:38:20 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 03, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

That only works if there is something left of robo Dave at the end of the trilogy.

No doubt, but recovering their David 8 would have been a huge boon for WY, not that it would likely happen.

szkoki

szkoki

its red band because of the f**k word xD

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SM on Mar 03, 2017, 09:29:50 PM
Think David's being a little self indulgent...

Good catch.

I can't wait to see the rest of his laboratory. In the one shot from the trailer where you see the cut up Engineer, above it on the wall looks like a picture of Frankenstein's monster. At the Boris Karloff version. I guess David has a favorite new movie.

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

pretty sure he is doing what the bodyworlds guy does to his corpses 😉

Xeno_from_Belgium

I noticed that, there is a facehugger on the table  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed