Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,062 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Ekk I hope that is good.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Nov 01, 2010, 08:13:10 PM
Ekk I hope that is good.

I think he likes it.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 01, 2010, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Nov 01, 2010, 08:13:10 PM
Ekk I hope that is good.

I think he likes it.

I love it, the eyes in the middle are perfect and make up for the fact that they can't be seen in my new Av.

Geronimo

Geronimo

I guess I will post it here, since it related to my future sig and avatar.

Some know of the South Park character creator yes? Anyway, the only way I can ever use my characters is to print the page off, scan it, edit it a bit because it changes because it was scanned, then I send it off to facebook so that it has a URL.

I was wondering if there is an alternative way to do the middle part, instead of printing and scanning. I had a start for an idea, I'm aware of the Print Screen key on the key board, don't know where to go from there.

Not only would an alternative way save paper but it would cause the picture to not be affected at all, therefore the only editing needed would be to cut the character from the rest of the page. If I do it the current way no amount of editing can return the picture to the way it origionally looked on the computer screen.

MrBrokenTusks.

Just paste it, when you print screen it goes to your clibboard, basically when you print screen it is just like copying and pasting it from google images or something.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Sorry, I already fround another way!  ;D It because I got a brand new computer, Windows 7 Ultimate (it is the fastest shit I have ever seen, shockingly! It's like when Flying Fortresses discovered German jets! It's like "WTF is that it's too fast to shoot?!?!"). So I thought I would look around to see if there is anythng new and I found this paint thing that I didn't have before. I tested it and it worked!  ;D

My bad by the way.

Edit: My first successful picture done the new way. Though the editing has to be done differently, I quicky found a solution. Just send it o a facebook album, I created a new one called 'editing area', ake it a profile pic, then I crop it.

Behold, moi!

As I said before this was related to my future avatar and sig. Could someone make an avatar out of this please? Focoused around the head. Sig pics are on the way (in time, not right at this moment).

Edit #2: Okay, could someone please do the sig also? Pics.

Left:

Middle:

Right:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Could someone make me a signature out of this?

With the text:

In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
          Between the crosses, row on row...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Beautiful Pic man.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Thanks. Figured I'd do something for Remembrance Day again.

Geronimo

Geronimo

If only people in school took it more seriously.  :-\ Last year while I was still an Army Cadets I was the only Army Cadet at my school, I voluntered to wear my uniform for the day and take part in the assembly. I marched up to the stage with the wreath, placed it down, saluted, then marched off.

Beautiful picture.

Through out the day I made the ladies heads turn in my uniform.  ;)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 02, 2010, 11:22:54 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-NKkPvV3k3A/SRj27sbzvqI/AAAAAAAAAPk/oGbXfgooFXE/s400/flanders+field.png

With the text:

Geronimo

Geronimo

That's sweet.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Nov 03, 2010, 03:24:19 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-NKkPvV3k3A/SRj27sbzvqI/AAAAAAAAAPk/oGbXfgooFXE/s400/flanders+field.png

With the text:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/SM.jpg
"-SpaceMarines"

John McCrae is gonna be pissed.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Nov 03, 2010, 03:24:19 PM

With the text:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/SM.jpg

Thanks! :)

But, yeah, as Sweeper pointed out, John McCrae made those words.

I guess just change that up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed