Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,153 times)

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I would like a sig to, until someone comes I'll say what I want in it thanks. Oh and if you wouldn't mind making an avatar about the Wolf something nice that no one has or only few have. Thanks.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 06, 2007, 09:53:25 PM
I would like a sig to, until someone comes I'll say what I want in it thanks. Oh and if you wouldn't mind making an avatar about the Wolf something nice that no one has or only few have. Thanks.
Quote from: kcirtap33 on Sep 06, 2007, 08:02:16 PM
anyone fancy making me a sig.pred please.many thanks.

I have 2 sigs to get to, and then I can do your guys sigs.
Gimme some time, I might be able to have them done by tomorrow or saturday, unless someone wants to make them for these guys.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: Mikey on Sep 06, 2007, 10:12:42 PM

Gimme some time, I might be able to have them done by tomorrow or saturday, unless someone wants to make them for these guys.
Thanks take your time do the ones you have to do I'll wait.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 06, 2007, 10:15:08 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Sep 06, 2007, 10:12:42 PM

Thanks take your time do the ones you have to do I'll wait.

Thanks, just let me know in a PM of what colors, pictures, specs you want. If you have any, and I will get to it when I can.

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

yeah i wouldnt mind, a little description to gimme something to go off would be good though.
take some weight off Mikeys back aswell  ;)

and 'wolf predator' please stop being so picky, people take time to make you things and dont even get a thanks, just a nag or question in return.
If you want a sig exactly to your liking give people time and be greatfull or go learn photoshop  :P

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: want-some-candy on Sep 06, 2007, 10:29:10 PM

yeah i wouldnt mind, a little description to gimme something to go off would be good though.

and 'wolf predator' please stop being so picky, people take time to make you things and dont even get a thanks, just a nag or question in return.
If you want a sig exactly to your liking give people time and be greatfull or go learn photoshop  :P

Whats photoshop, I don't know how to make sigs  ???

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

haha yeah ok mr weyland, you already had me at it for days on an epic GIF that you cant use now  :-\

:D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: want-some-candy on Sep 06, 2007, 10:35:25 PM
haha yeah ok mr weyland, you already had me at it for days on an epic GIF that you cant use now  :-\

:D

I can use it on my forums, but is slows everything down  :P so I went back to the ones I made  :-\

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I dont want anything to fancy something different and my name is predator spelled backwards obviously so maybe a predator standing the other way.Aside from that what evers you figure could spice it up.Flames,cool fonts and sayings the skys the limit.I can wait awhile to.
Thanks!

Wolf Predator

Wolf Predator

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:52:23 AM
Quote from: Wolf Predator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:32:48 AM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 05, 2007, 05:26:13 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/normal_trailerr15.jpg

Here you go, i limited edition Wolf helmet. Somehting no one else has.
Is that a manip?

Manip? what's that, just take it or not!
Thks , but i guess i will pass on that. Johnny can you help me to do my set please?

Something like Elitepredator set but make it different a bit,thks

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

As much as I hate to ask can someone make me a sig?

Want Some Candy?

Want Some Candy?

I currently have no requests as people wont say whats wanted, i dont like going from scratch because everyone has likes and dislikes that could make my efforts useless.

If anyone wants a new sig and/or avatar please state your preferred colors and basic thoughts here or PM me and that would be great.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: wantsomecandy on Sep 07, 2007, 03:07:23 AM
I currently have no requests as people wont say whats wanted, i dont like going from scratch because everyone has likes and dislikes that could make my efforts useless.

If anyone wants a new sig and/or avatar please state your preferred colors and basic thoughts here or PM me and that would be great.

Yeah I agree, from now on I think everyone who wants one should state what exactly they want.
It makes it easier for us!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Wolf Predator on Sep 07, 2007, 12:01:59 AM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:52:23 AM
Quote from: Wolf Predator on Sep 06, 2007, 06:32:48 AM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 05, 2007, 05:26:13 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/madvp/normal_trailerr15.jpg

Here you go, i limited edition Wolf helmet. Somehting no one else has.
Is that a manip?

Manip? what's that, just take it or not!
Thks , but i guess i will pass on that. Johnny can you help me to do my set please?

Something like Elitepredator set but make it different a bit,thks
Ohh man, i got so much work to do at the moment and my next sig is very complicated aswell, sry, not at the moment, when i have time i will tell you ok.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Wolf Predator on Sep 07, 2007, 12:01:59 AM

Isn't this the second time you've turned down someone's contribution?  And that's after using someone else's avatar without permission?

Good luck on getting someone to help you out on a sig, dude.   ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed