Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,085 times)

KillTime

KillTime

Here's a cropped version. How's this?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Chris P on Feb 02, 2010, 08:17:44 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jan 30, 2010, 09:04:13 PM
I like the new Sig's.

I've seen this reflection effect on several internet forums, seems to be the new trend. Maybe i try it out myself and update my Sig a bit.

I haven't changed it in 3 years.

Yeah man, "sleek" is in. Take a look at my site's new banner. Just finished it the other day. Simple, yet effective. I'm making crap loads of sigs over on AVP.net. It seems people love the "glare"/"gradient" effects.

Is the Aliens skewed? It doesn't look right...

Chris P

Chris P

The Alien? No. How so? It's meant to be on an angle...  What do you mean?  :)

Mike’s Monsters

It is probably the angle, it just looks like the alien might be stretched a little bit. To me at least. The slightest skew always bothers my eyes.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 07, 2010, 04:57:08 AM
It is probably the angle, it just looks like the alien might be stretched a little bit. To me at least. The slightest skew always bothers my eyes.

Can you send me a screen cap? See, I've re-coded my site to be fluid layout. Which means, it is delt in percentages to fit any screen resolution. So, you may have a very wide moniter and that's why. But other than that, the Alien is perfectly semetrical as an image.

marko93101

marko93101

Can the new guy get a Predator themed sig please?
heres a pic i'd like to be incorporated
thanks in advance :)
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=5

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Chris P on Feb 07, 2010, 07:16:07 PM
Quote from: Mikey on Feb 07, 2010, 04:57:08 AM

Can you send me a screen cap? See, I've re-coded my site to be fluid layout. Which means, it is delt in percentages to fit any screen resolution. So, you may have a very wide moniter and that's why. But other than that, the Alien is perfectly semetrical as an image.

I do have a wide monitor, but that will not distort the images at all. Setting it to fit a screen will though, and I highly suggest against doing that. It is universal web design law to have a fixed size for images. It will look really bad if it distorts. Pixelation will kick in. Also, enlarging an image to a larger size will cause that problem too.

This really shouldn't be discussed here, but I did cap my screen, both on your main page and forum.

The main page looks fine, I am not going to get into the design part, this is just about the banner.
But in the forum it stretches way too much. I would suggest a fixed size. Yeah, you want it to fill up the screen, but just because you want it, doesn't mean it is always the best for the "customer" or your members.

I am not going to go further about this here, I just had to get that out.

Chris P

Chris P

HOLY SHIT!  :-X That's hugely wide man! CRAP!  Yeah, I guess i'm gonna have to fix that up. Thanks for posting that.  :)

UPDATE: I fixed the width Mikey, mind checkin to make sure she's centered on your screen man? Thanks.

* Back on topic *  ;)

Mike’s Monsters

It is much better.

Chris P

Chris P

Alright, thanks man.  :)

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

can anyone trim this down into an avatar? thanks in advance

Mike’s Monsters

Corporal Lewis Hicks

This is Random, But can you guys see my Avatar?

Corporal Hicks

Nope.

EDIT - Now I can.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed