Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,054 times)

Chris P

Chris P

It's getting there.  It's just that there are like so many things you want in it!  Is there any way I can exclude any of the ones you asked for? It would make it easier. If not, I should have it done within the next day or so.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

If needs be maybe drop the alien. As for what else I have no idea can't remember the pictures I wanted.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Bone Crusher on Apr 19, 2009, 02:22:52 AM
If needs be maybe drop the alien. As for what else I have no idea can't remember the pictures I wanted.

Yours is coming up.

Quote from: WolfMaster 95 on Apr 19, 2009, 04:42:16 AM
Can someone make me a signature out of these pics please?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Predator%20wolf/HaloPredator/Yautja%20Files/scan0001.jpg

http://www.aliensonline.hu/spgm/gal/PREDATOR/DVD_Predator_2/depredador2_def_dvd.jpg

http://superlover.com.au/full/alien.jpg

Much appreciated !

I will also do this one. CALLED IT. ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Man! I've got some really great A/P/AvP drawings that I really wanna show ya! If I can only get a scanner...

BTW, I've got a great idea for a Predator 3 movie poster, Chris and Cetanu! If you want I can send the idea to you by PM if you want!

Chris P

Chris P

Sure, or craete a thread on it on my forums. Then post it there.  ;)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 19, 2009, 05:36:11 PM
Man! I've got some really great A/P/AvP drawings that I really wanna show ya! If I can only get a scanner...

BTW, I've got a great idea for a Predator 3 movie poster, Chris and Cetanu! If you want I can send the idea to you by PM if you want!

CHA!

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Bone Crusher on Apr 18, 2009, 08:05:48 PM
How's the sig coming along Chris, looking forward to it whenever you have time to do it.

Hey, so here's the deal. There were a few, actually MOST pics were too hard to fit into eachother to give it a clean, nice look. Now, I tried this with some pics I found, judging by what you seem to like.

Let me know what you think.

Cetanu

Cetanu

That's pretty awesome, 'cept for the frags around batman.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Thats pretty good Chris thanks.

Should I try and lower the image list so we can find something we are both completly happy with.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Cetanu on Apr 21, 2009, 01:23:12 AM
That's pretty awesome, 'cept for the frags around batman.

If BC wants it, I could tune it up.

Quote from: Bone Crusher on Apr 21, 2009, 06:58:11 AM
Thats pretty good Chris thanks.

Should I try and lower the image list so we can find something we are both completly happy with.

That's up to you. Give me a list and i'll do my best.  The best number is 2-3. ;)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I need a nice small standard signature, maybe a transformers font, and the name G1 Galvatron.

If the top half roughly of the body in the image, enlarged enough to be seen clearly when the signature is finished. Anything else, like colors are up to whoever does this, though the right purple should be seen somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: Rotaderp on Apr 23, 2009, 03:37:53 PM
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5984/gal4.jpg

I need a nice small standard signature, maybe a transformers font, and the name G1 Galvatron.

If the top half roughly of the body in the image, enlarged enough to be seen clearly when the signature is finished. Anything else, like colors are up to whoever does this, though the right purple should be seen somewhere. Thanks in advance.

I CALL THIS ONE! Oooooooh!

I still need to do one for deadmeat, but it's nearly done. When that is, you're next ;)
Elaborate on anything you need, please.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Great! I see you're making some progress... ;)

Maybe I'll give you some requests later... if you have time anyway.

BTW, I'm adding you to my buddy list, K?

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: deadmeat on Apr 24, 2009, 08:03:00 PM
Great! I see you're making some progress... ;)

Maybe I'll give you some requests later... if you have time anyway.

BTW, I'm adding you to my buddy list, K?

Me? If so, then okay. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed