Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 723,903 times)

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: alien ravager on Nov 29, 2007, 05:17:34 PM
i have changed my mind i would like one of a chestburster or a facehugger but still maybe a predalien avatar
try saying please

wolfboy

wolfboy

The problem with making these things is that you could put tons of time into it and the person never comes back on the forum...or never posts.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Do you think you can do my request wolfboy.
Quote from: CloakedKiller on Nov 29, 2007, 02:11:08 AM

I would like it to have the Wolf pred, alien with the rigid head, Cpl Hicks, master chief and a
elite(halo). Could it be possible to add a lancaster bomber and a panzer if you feel like it. Please include my username please.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Eh, I don't think I"m gonna make sigs anymore, got too much other stuff to finish. I just check up on it from time to time to see what other people are doing.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 29, 2007, 10:14:22 PM
Eh, I don't think I"m gonna make sigs anymore, got too much other stuff to finish. I just check up on it from time to time to see what other people are doing.
What about PHANTOM?
Quote from: CloakedKiller on Nov 29, 2007, 10:07:39 PM

I would like it to have the Wolf pred, alien with the rigid head, Cpl Hicks, master chief and a
elite(halo). Could it be possible to add a lancaster bomber and a panzer if you feel like it. Please include my username please.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE SIGNATURES! I think its very nice to take time out of your daily lives to make other people happy

REYALS

REYALS

I always thought yours was one of the most colorful, and and coolest. Im not sure who did it, and I dont have one right now (even though I would enjoy one), but there are some really cool sigs. on here. ;D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'm greatful that people will actually take the time to make a sig or avatar. Most really impress me.
Keep up the good work and if I had the power I would give sig and avatar makers medals. :)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I´m happy that people are greatful that we do the sigs.
Every sig on here looks awesome ,and if not, it atleast looks very good.
This site has the finest sig´s i have seen in a long time on any site.
And if the people are assholes on here, they atleast have a geat design... like some people would say about myself. ;D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I quote this just so it's updated. Anyone want to do this request please and thank you. :)
Quote from: CloakedKiller on Nov 29, 2007, 10:16:18 PM

alien ravager

alien ravager

i am sorry i was in a hurry as i was going out to a resturant but please may you make me an avatar thank you

brad873

brad873

can i get one of the alien killing the pred with its tail in AVP, with the tail just hit, and the alien in his face

thanks

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Is anyone still doing sigs? There hasn't been any made since reply #733.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Hey PHANTOM thats a cool sig you made that alien ravager is probably going to use. Do you think you can make my request?
Quote from: CloakedKiller on Nov 29, 2007, 10:16:18 PM

While i'm chating PHANTOM what is Crysis? Is it a xbox 360 game?  ???

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Do you think can make a sig with any pred(from movie), any alien(from movie), Cpl. Hicks, Master Chief(halo), elite(halo), and for possibilities a lancaster bomber and panzer tank please and thank you. Take your time. :) The more time put into work the greater.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed