Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 967,977 times)

Huntsman

Huntsman

Red Dead Redemption 2.

This is a game I'm going to spend a LOT of time playing. Huge world, nice leisurely pace and gorgeous visuals.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really want to get that, but I've still not totally forgiven Rockstar for totally ditching any single player expansion(s) for GTA V in favour of selling Shark Cards online.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Completed Alien Trilogy after about 20 years of planning to do it. Currently re-playing AvP2: Primal Hunt. It's quite bland.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Silent Hill 3
Finished it today. Great game.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Aliens vs. Predator SNES. A big letdown with clunky and slow gameplay. Thought it would be more similar to the arcade game.

The Old One

The Old One

The Missing: J.J Macfield and the Island of Memories

Touching, genuine, evocative, hard hitting and truly SWERY.
Best game I've played in years.

https://tinyurl.com/y95vs783

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Vertigo

Vertigo

Just finished another playthrough of Abzu.

I can't begin to describe how much I love this game. (Well actually, I can, and did.) If you've ever wanted to spend some time hanging out with a great white shark, do not miss this.

(Not a great white, but w/e.)

toro

toro

abzu was so fun, did you play journey too? same developer

Vertigo

Vertigo

Not yet, might pick that up though.

toro

toro

you could consider it abzu but in a desert, they both are explorer games that fill you with a sense of wonder

Russ840

Russ840

I'm working my way through the second set of DLC for Spider-Man PS4 and also half way through Castlevania Symphony Of The Night.  Great stuff.  Never splayed it before

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Predator 2 for Sega Genesis. One of the most fast-paced games ever.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Argh, love/hate that game. Super fun, but ridiculously tough. Weirdly atmospheric in places, too; I love the way it presented the predator ship.

(I actually played that game before watching any of the films, so was surprised to find that Arnie and Danny didn't spend half the films being chased by the lasers of King Kong sized super predators off in the distance...)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently playing Call of Duty WWII, but I'm going to hop over to Jurassic World Evolution now that the new DLC is out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed