Wolf will get owned

Started by neoryu33, Nov 18, 2007, 08:04:12 AM

Author
Wolf will get owned (Read 4,742 times)

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 18, 2007, 08:21:54 AM
But anyway I think Wolf is the lesser of two evils, therefore Chet will die first.

Or, to stop Alien/Predator fans bitching, a stalemate... Pretty much what we see in the trailer, A blow from the tail to Wolf, Blades through the head for Chet.

I hope its not another freddy vs Jason... Nobody won at the end... so what was the point?

Sir, i ask you: Who was carrying whose head at the end? Case closed.

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: automirage04 on Nov 20, 2007, 11:35:56 PM
But anyway I think Wolf is the lesser of two evils, therefore Chet will die first.

Or, to stop Alien/Predator fans bitching, a stalemate... Pretty much what we see in the trailer, A blow from the tail to Wolf, Blades through the head for Chet.

I hope its not another freddy vs Jason... Nobody won at the end... so what was the point?

and who was it,that had the last laugh?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: genocyber on Nov 20, 2007, 11:49:39 PM
Quote from: automirage04 on Nov 20, 2007, 11:35:56 PM

and who was it,that had the last laugh?

Heck i dont no why he would be laughin, he's dismembered from his body....more like jasons got the last laugh.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Freddy winked. He was, ultimately, fine. Might even have planned it that way, for reasons not known to us. :)

Nobody can really say what the state of play was, since that character doesn't usually live in the physical realm, so to speak.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

For all we know, Jason was dreaming.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Yeah jason won the fight but freddy's not dead yet, so in a way its even.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed