Peter Weyland video ! ^^

Started by Snowdog, Feb 28, 2012, 07:16:01 PM

Author
Peter Weyland video ! ^^ (Read 150,779 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

AVP fan-wanking time! So Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter's father, before getting a divorce and becoming more distant. After the good android model's/s' death, Weyland Industries stocks fall dramatically. But the company's remains are saved by Peter, who merges them into a brand new company, the Weyland Corp, which turns to focus on more advanced technologies including android replication. BAM!

...sigh...but I like AVP...and even with its flaws, it has to be said that Charles Bishop Weyland was a very cool angle, with a great performance by Henriksen. Oh, well...I'm sure Predxeno will be able to figure it out....

Oh yeah, and very cool TED talk! The larger stage and emphasis on the people/company behind the Talks implies a more impersonal and corporate-dominated future, where companies/individuals have a bigger part to play in the Talks and in promoting themselves in them. I suppose every organization sells out eventually....

And I am really, really excited for this movie.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: SM on Mar 01, 2012, 12:32:56 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 01, 2012, 12:30:24 AM
I could be wrong, but from memory her trainers looked f**k all like that, did they?

No, you're not wrong.

http://www.counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/reebok_alien_stomper.jpg

i dont think those are the same as what she wears in the film either are they? theyre just some modern reeboks made to look similar to the originals that theyve been selling recently, also in blue, red and other colours!. lol
http://shop.reebok.com/SE/product?modelId=PQ069&articleId=V64017

thanks

rich

SM

SM

QuoteBut the company's remains are saved by Peter, who merges them into a brand new company, the Weyland Corp

While he's in primary school?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Mar 01, 2012, 07:06:47 AM
AVP fan-wanking time! So Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter's father, before getting a divorce and becoming more distant. After the good android model's/s' death, Weyland Industries stocks fall dramatically. But the company's remains are saved by Peter, who merges them into a brand new company, the Weyland Corp, which turns to focus on more advanced technologies including android replication. BAM!
Oh dear. :laugh:

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Mar 01, 2012, 07:06:47 AMSo Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter's father, before getting a divorce and becoming more distant... But the company's remains are saved by Peter, who merges them into a brand new company, the Weyland Corp, which turns to focus on more advanced technologies including android replication...

Hokey. :laugh:

-Chris

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Mar 01, 2012, 07:06:47 AM
AVP fan-wanking time! So Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter's father, before getting a divorce and becoming more distant.

Spoiler
Redacted. Srsly  ::)
[close]

QuoteBAM!

Spoiler
[close]

people, get over it!
alien retconnect totally the avp movies and it will even incoherent the alien movies for a bit.
i think the xenomorphs won't be created yet in prometheus either.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Mar 01, 2012, 12:55:02 AMAs for the vid...There is a part where he says "We are now the gods". Could we flip it all around and turn it into "Something" gets stolen from us? We are all going the angle that we take something from them (SJ). Maybe they do the dirty on us instead.
Yeah, SJs saw Weyland's ranting on the space TED/youtube channel, swooped down on the Earth and robbed him of his bank cheque, which he got from his investors  :) Well, I guess, the teaser's tag made it clear enough: "They went looking.. what they found...", so it's still the same scenario, when humans lay thier hands on someone's property, not otherwise.  ;)

escroto

escroto

People trying to connect which is perhaps the worst movie ever (AVP) with which still stands as the best and most important horror film ever made (Alien) is kind of fun to witness. It is like mixing crap with caviar.

Weren't the AVP movies made for the kids?, alien was a serious film made for adult audience; please try not to make any single connection to It. It's just embarrasing for the older ones like me who once knew the alien franchise in a better status than It actually is nowadays. Also, please let Scott to address the franchise in the right path It should have never left in 1986.

Also, people criticizing Pearce because of the english accent..., can't stop laughing to that. Please stop being that..., arrogants with your language, please. Can't you see you are as arrogants as the attitude you are citicizing in the role that Pearce is playing?, you guys make me laugh big time with all this comedy you make out of your language. There exist many types of english accents, the australian, the american, etc; i mean even a non-english speaker like me knows this very well, so just shut the f**k up and focus on Peace's performance which is at the very least outstanding.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

AVP got disconnected. Cut off. By Ridley Scott.

Read that again.

End of.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 01, 2012, 01:36:05 PM
AVP got disconnected. Cut off. By Ridley Scott.

Read that again.

End of.

Yes, cut off like a malignant tumor.  Terminated with extreme prejudice.   :)

JKS1

JKS1

Wicked !!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: escroto on Mar 01, 2012, 12:55:27 PM
People trying to connect which is perhaps the worst movie ever (AVP) with which still stands as the best and most important horror film ever made (Alien) is kind of fun to witness. It is like mixing crap with caviar.

Weren't the AVP movies made for the kids?, alien was a serious film made for adult audience; please try not to make any single connection to It. It's just embarrasing for the older ones like me who once knew the alien franchise in a better status than It actually is nowadays. Also, please let Scott to address the franchise in the right path It should have never left in 1986.

Also, people criticizing Pearce because of the english accent..., can't stop laughing to that. Please stop being that..., arrogants with your language, please. Can't you see you are as arrogants as the attitude you are citicizing in the role that Pearce is playing?, you guys make me laugh big time with all this comedy you make out of your language. There exist many types of english accents, the australian, the american, etc; i mean even a non-english speaker like me knows this very well, so just shut the f**k up and focus on Peace's performance which is at the very least outstanding.

Chill out.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: escroto on Mar 01, 2012, 12:55:27 PM
Weren't the AVP movies made for the kids?
First one was at least: 'it's [AVP] built to please a younger audience exposed to the video games and comic books.'
Paul Anderson, Empire, 2004.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I think the MTV ad for AVP 2004 pretty much made that clear without any need for words.

Surreal seeing a TV ad for an Alien/Predator film featuring "hard rock" and that over stylized cutting.  :o

So it's nice to see adults handling the material again. :)

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

Charles Bishop does not exist in this dojo. Deal with it.

AVP I and II are simply awful - Henriksen did his best, but ultimately his character was underwritten and died in one of the most pathetic scenes ever.

Why am I wasting my breath on two of the worst projects ever to have come out of Fox? AVP should have been CGI fest set on the Predator world or just stayed as a comic book. Awful, just awful films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed