Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1051

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 568,254 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I thought you might have meant one of the other films for some reason, but yeah, that might be my favourite scene involving the creatures themselves.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: SiL on Apr 03, 2024, 08:59:00 AMThe Aliens waking up in the hive is also good nightmare fuel.

Medical Officer Dietrich getting snatched, is a favourite moment from ALIENS (along with Pilot Ferro's death, and Bishop 'speared'). Love those ambush attacks.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 03, 2024, 11:21:22 AM
Quote from: SiL on Apr 03, 2024, 08:59:00 AMThe Aliens waking up in the hive is also good nightmare fuel.

Medical Officer Dietrich getting snatched, is a favourite moment from ALIENS (along with Pilot Ferro's death, and Bishop 'speared'). Love those ambush attacks.

I would love to see more tail attacks and speared people in Romulus, from different angles etc. We haven't seen it in the movies that often.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 03, 2024, 12:05:28 PM

I would love to see more tail attacks and speared people in Romulus, from different angles etc. We haven't seen it in the movies that often.

Would like to see the tail used as a whip (ALIEN) more often.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Elmazalman on Apr 03, 2024, 01:05:37 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 03, 2024, 12:05:28 PM

Would like to see the tail used as a whip (ALIEN) more often.

"When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long
You must whip it
When something's going wrong
You must whip it." -Devo

Huntsman

Huntsman

Going to watch Resurrection again soon. Wish me luck. How do others feel about it now?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I love it. Funny how it shares the name of one of the best trilogy ever.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Huntsman on Apr 08, 2024, 09:37:31 AMGoing to watch Resurrection again soon. Wish me luck. How do others feel about it now?

No luck needed, just kick back and enjoy it on its own merits. Has a lot to offer as a Jean-Pierre Jeunet comic book movie.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Huntsman on Apr 08, 2024, 09:37:31 AMGoing to watch Resurrection again soon. Wish me luck. How do others feel about it now?

It's got some of the best action bits in the franchise, and is just so weird and fun.

Not everything works, but it's an Alien movie.

You can't go wrong.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Do not agree with the end of the franchise stuff, but agree with pretty much everything else though.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It does says it's really good on the preview image of the video, so can't go wrong  ;D

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

Alien 3
Prometheus
Alien
Alien Covenant
Aliens
Alien Resurrection

I was asked once, if I could only watch one alien film for the rest of my life what would it be. I said Alien 3. I can still hear the audible gasps in my dreams.
Romulus could change this list forever.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheDerelict on Apr 12, 2024, 04:24:00 PMI was asked once, if I could only watch one alien film for the rest of my life what would it be. I said Alien 3

Good choice  8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheDerelict on Apr 12, 2024, 04:24:00 PMAlien 3
Prometheus
Alien
Alien Covenant
Aliens
Alien Resurrection

I was asked once, if I could only watch one alien film for the rest of my life what would it be. I said Alien 3. I can still hear the audible gasps in my dreams.
Romulus could change this list forever.

Nice rank list!

Are you part of the so called AlienĀ³ cult?

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: TheDerelict on Apr 12, 2024, 04:24:00 PMAlien 3
Prometheus
Alien
Alien Covenant
Aliens
Alien Resurrection

Putting Covenant BELOW Prometheus?

This will NOT stand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed