Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,709 times)

Keg

Keg

I sold mine a year ago. Played it once, loved it but didnt think i'd be bothered with it again. Then I got the urge a few months back and Ive decided to get it again and play it intime for the sequel. Dont know why I traded it in the first time, its a great game and i'm loving it. Completing a game and getting all the trophies to me doesnt mean its not worth playing again if I like it enough. Thats like saying you wont ever watch a film again even though you loved it, because you know what happens. Personally ill be keeping Dead Space this time and i'll probably replay it again and again down the years. Cant for the life of me understand why I got rid of it before.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Replaying AC2 out of spite. Goddamn Ubisoft delaying Brotherhood for the PC... they pulled that stunt for AC2 as well and that only led to poor DRM. :-\

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

AvP 2010 online  ;D
currently owning as the predator :)

randy4321

randy4321

Call of duty: Black ops.

Soon to be playing: Dragon ball raging blast 2

I didnt think there were many players left online for avp.

Singularity, i bought on a friends recomendation, and it's really good, even if it a rip off of so many other games, including half life 2, portal, and bioshock, if you are going to take inspiration, take it from the best

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Karl Pilkington - happy slapped by a jellyfish.. (miss's is playing the ps3 so im stuck on the pc) >:(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Metal Gear Solid 4, didn't get far but its so awesome!

Keg

Keg

Well just finished Dead Space and I'd forgotten how good a game it was. I enjoyed it alot more than Resident Evil 5. Think i'll play it again with all my upgrades. I only played it with the Plasma Cutter the first time and this time I used the Flame Thrower, Pulse Rifle and Cutter again. Its not worth buying all the weapons because you cant really upgrade them all in one playthrough so ill play it using some of the more fun weapons i've never tried before.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The flamethrower was so useless I found. Good for burning those little facehugger-like things that fall outta the exploding necro, but it does so little damage to everything else.

VEF214

VEF214

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

God of War 2. I'm trying to beat the Challenge of the Titans.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 11, 2010, 05:56:15 PM
The flamethrower was so useless I found. Good for burning those little facehugger-like things that fall outta the exploding necro, but it does so little damage to everything else.

Its extremely useless early on but once its fully upgraded its actually pretty fun to use on some of the basic necromorphs. Anything that moves too quickly or the pregnant ones, i wouldnt use it on.

The line cutter and disc thing look like they could be fun when fully upgraded. think ill go for them next. To be honest you cant go wrong with the plasma cutter once its fully tricked out but it'll be fun to experiment with weapons ive yet to use.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The line cutter is arguably better than the plasma cutter. It's so much forcing enemies to line up when they come at you as you chop their legs off together at once lol

Nope

Nope

Just Cause 2!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Going for an allout Renegade Playthrough  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed