Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Changed from what?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The original Japan only MSX 2 release.

The Old One

The Old One

Fallen Order is really good, Chris Avellone's presence shows.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I bet EA hates that it's been so well received.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, I reckon so.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I.m still in the first major area of Witcher 3, but I'm enjoying it so far. Never thought I'd go on a side quest looking for a frying pan. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

DEATH STRANDING

It's wacky and BB is kinda cute and creepy. Also bless other players for leaving behind ropes, ladders and bridges.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Far Cry: New Dawn is great. Continues 5's trend of generally being a bit darker and more serious than previous entries, but with added Mad Max cars. Also fun seeing the same location post-having nukes dropped on it.

The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost

Terminator Resistance.

Perhaps not a triple A game but it is pretty decent IMO as it focuses on the feel of the Future War from the flashbacks from Terminator 1 and 2.
Sure it has its flaws and some things could indeed have been done better but I don't mind the older graphics that much and gameplay we have seen before. It has been ages since there has been a somewhat decent Terminator game.
You have to go all the way back to the PS2 era and then PC to find somewhat good Terminator games.

The complaint that it is perhaps to expensive for what it offers I can understand. It should probably have been sold as a budget title.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2019, 03:07:35 PM
Far Cry: New Dawn is great. Continues 5's trend of generally being a bit darker and more serious than previous entries, but with added Mad Max cars. Also fun seeing the same location post-having nukes dropped on it.

Oh yeah.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Dutch Ghost on Nov 18, 2019, 04:12:16 PM
Terminator Resistance.

Perhaps not a triple A game but it is pretty decent IMO as it focuses on the feel of the Future War from the flashbacks from Terminator 1 and 2.
Sure it has its flaws and some things could indeed have been done better but I don't mind the older graphics that much and gameplay we have seen before. It has been ages since there has been a somewhat decent Terminator game.
You have to go all the way back to the PS2 era and then PC to find somewhat good Terminator games.

The complaint that it is perhaps to expensive for what it offers I can understand. It should probably have been sold as a budget title.

I like alot of not perfect games way more than I should so I'll probably get this one when it drops in price.

The Dutch Ghost

The Dutch Ghost

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 19, 2019, 02:46:50 AMI like alot of not perfect games way more than I should so I'll probably get this one when it drops in price.

Terminator Resistance is definitely worth getting for half or a third of its current price. It should provide an enjoyable experience for a weekend.

The Old One

The Old One

Star Wars: Obi-Wan, Starfighter,
Jedi Starfighter, Republic Commando
and Revenge of the Sith, Xbox.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've got fallen order.  Gave it about a 30 minute run after work.  Very detailed world building, but after playing so many other more mature themed games, it will take me a little while to get back into the pedestrian dialogue where stormtroopers threaten me like I'm their three year old son in danger of getting tickled.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I heard it is the best Jedi-focused game since Kotor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed