Author
Currently Playing (Read 965,902 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wolfenstein: The New Order for the PS4.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Just finished the Chateau level. It's pretty fun so far, even if I could do without the blatant retconning. Oh, and you just gotta love the bad guys who voluntarily stay behind in the burning building just so the player has someone to shoot. :laugh:

Keg

Keg

What blatant retconning if I may ask?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Keg on Jun 04, 2015, 12:30:02 AM
What blatant retconning if I may ask?

The fact that Drake has been chasing down this treasure for twenty years, and that Sir Francis' ring is tied into it. None of this was even hinted at in the first game, which was all about Francis Drake. And the ring being directly tied to two separate treasures is a little silly, IMO.

Keg

Keg

Considering if it wasn't for Elena he wouldn't even still have the ring anymore so yeah I see your point. In the first game when he finds Francis Drakes body he puts the ring around his neck as if he's returning it and then later its revealed Elena took it back and kept it because she knew he would miss it.

Bah so what, you get to have a gun fight in an upturned, sinking cruise ship. Plot details....pfft.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Hungry Shark Evolution- unlocked Big Daddy(AKA Dunkleosteus) the other day. So much fun! This free to play game is really fun and is greatly generous with giving out large sums of inn-app purchase currency for free.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 3: RoS and Arkham Origins

I'm loving the Wizard class. It's nice to play with a character who isn't all about physical combat.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Killed Diablo in Hardcore mode with a Demon Hunter. I really should have set the difficulty higher though, I wiped the goddamn floor with him.

Project X Zone

Dawn of War: Soulstorm

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Demon Hunter is a dope class. I wonder if it isn't a tad OPed though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 05, 2015, 03:35:36 PM
The Demon Hunter is a dope class. I wonder if it isn't a tad OPed though.

I think it is. I mean, Diablo only got like 2 decent hits on me the whole fight. I mostly used the vault ability (with shooty rune active) to get away from him, placed two sentry turrets with the homing rocket upgrade, and then proceeded to use Rapid Fire with homing rocket upgrade. Rinse and repeat, adding the skill where you spin and shoot at the same time when necessary.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3

Beat the cruise ship level. It was filler, sure, but still pretty awesome.

Keg

Keg

Love the part in the cargo hold where the water is rising and it capsizes all during a firefight. These games have some brilliant dynamic set pieces that you actually get to play. Most games would cut to a pre-rendered scene or make some kind of quick time event out of it. The building collapse in Uncharted 2 was brilliant as well. Desks and debris flying all over the place that can actually hurt or kill the player (and enemies around you). Can't wait to see what they cook up for Uncharted 4.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Uncharted 3. It was very good overall, but the last few levels needed a little more to them. I wanted to see more of the city, and the main villain's exit was kind of anticlimactic. That being said, the knife fight with Talbot was pretty awesome. And one other complaint: the camera is never a problem for 99% of the game, but there are a couple of annoying things they do with it. For one, there's one or two places where the camera zooms out so far I could barely see Drake, and there's also one really annoying part on the cruise ship where the camera is locked in front of and I couldn't see where I was going, and I ended up dying several times because of it. Now, nothing is as bad as the zoomed out camera on the collapsing bridge at the end of Uncharted 2, but still.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Killzone 3

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Heroes of the Storm

Darkness

Darkness

Valiant Hearts - 9/10

This is sort of a adventure puzzle game set during WW1. One of the finest games I've played in a long time. Amazing art style. Puzzles are fairly straight forward. I highly recommend it to anybody who's remotely interested in World War 1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed