Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 966,039 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

More Halo and Minecraft.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Been trying out SCP-087-B, but my god this game is scary, and yet I play it anyways.  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Perfect Dark: Remastered Edition (Xbox Live Arcade)

This is the greatest port of all time, ever. Much better than the original N64 version, and that's saying something. I've never fully played through the game, just logged hours upon hours into the multiplayer, and now that I've got it here, with a brilliant HD graphical update, widescreen, remastered audio, and perfect controls, I love it more than I ever imagined... or remembered. This is the game GoldenEye was trying to be, and a couple years later, Rare managed to perfect it.

The story is tons of fun (though disjointed feeling in execution), and the settings are even better. Going from sunny beach villas to gloomy futuristic cities reminiscent of Blade Runner (yes, there are trenchcoats and there is Vangelis-eske music), with a sweet cyperpunk touch and more corporate espionage than you can shake a silenced pistol at. Oh, and Joanna, the sexy (yeah, we can actually tell now, thanks to the great remodeling) sarcastic badass protagonist is a joy to play as. No other game makes you feel like a truly suave spy as much as this one.

This game must've left some kind of subconscious impression on me, because I'm in gaming heaven.

And dat soundtrack. I highly recommend this port to anybody who was a fan of this, GoldenEye, or cyberpunky sci-fi shooters in general.

Terx2

Terx2

Silent Hill 2

r888

r888

Resident evil 2 hard mode

Vepariga

Vepariga

Arkham City challenge maps.

First Blood

First Blood

Started Mass Effect 3 last night.

Gawd.
Damn.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 19, 2012, 06:00:35 AM
Spoiler

This is the greatest port of all time, ever. Much better than the original N64 version, and that's saying something. I've never fully played through the game, just logged hours upon hours into the multiplayer, and now that I've got it here, with a brilliant HD graphical update, widescreen, remastered audio, and perfect controls, I love it more than I ever imagined... or remembered. This is the game GoldenEye was trying to be, and a couple years later, Rare managed to perfect it.

The story is tons of fun (though disjointed feeling in execution), and the settings are even better. Going from sunny beach villas to gloomy futuristic cities reminiscent of Blade Runner (yes, there are trenchcoats and there is Vangelis-eske music), with a sweet cyperpunk touch and more corporate espionage than you can shake a silenced pistol at. Oh, and Joanna, the sexy (yeah, we can actually tell now, thanks to the great remodeling) sarcastic badass protagonist is a joy to play as. No other game makes you feel like a truly suave spy as much as this one.

This game must've left some kind of subconscious impression on me, because I'm in gaming heaven.

And dat soundtrack. I highly recommend this port to anybody who was a fan of this, GoldenEye, or cyberpunky sci-fi shooters in general.
[close]
I ony have little pieces of memory of the N64 version, something about Area 51, and a plane crash. That's all I remember.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Skyrim PC with Requiem mod. Hard as hell, but just as fun.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 19, 2012, 01:26:03 PM
Started Mass Effect 3 last night.

Gawd.
Damn.
Oh dude. You are in for one hell of a ride. Do you have the Extended Cut DLC downloaded? It's supposed to have added stuff to the entire game.

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 19, 2012, 03:21:48 PM
Spoiler

[close]
I ony have little pieces of memory of the N64 version, something about Area 51, and a plane crash. That's all I remember.
Hah, yeah, that's what stood out for me as well-- that and the first level infiltration and some multiplayer stuff. It's so wonderful when all of the pieces come together and the picture is made clearer than ever. In the case, literally.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 19, 2012, 09:00:39 PM
Oh dude. You are in for one hell of a ride. Do you have the Extended Cut DLC downloaded? It's supposed to have added stuff to the entire game.

No not yet. But first chance I get, I'll download it.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Been alternating between Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I know I'm almost 10 years behind the times here, but... I just discovered Dwarf Fortress.

:o  It's like a dream.

I'll see you guys in a couple of years. :laugh:

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Still playing Mass Effect muliplayer... I think i have an addiction.  I need help ...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Does it still have the in-game unlockable cheats?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed