6 new Set Photos

Started by Darkoo, Feb 14, 2010, 08:37:35 AM

Author
6 new Set Photos (Read 6,186 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Set looks really interesting and that it'll give good atmosphere. I'm still waiting to see some official production pictures still.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: txhsfball on Feb 15, 2010, 02:10:04 AM
You guys are some easily satisfied Predator/Alien nerds. I mean every single one of you is raving about set pics that look like a 10 year old with no imagination built it. You have to be die hard confused and brainwashed to not want to say anything negative about pics that look like crap. I love the Alien/Predator creations but wow these are horrible pics.

;D Your right.

Although the spoilers for this film (script aside) are that few and far between , that if you throw a cracker on here, everyone thinks it's fillet steak.

echobbase79

echobbase79

This set is will be CGI enhanced I guarantee you.

Spoiler
In the script the hunting camp is filled with all sorts of crazy and nasty stuff. Which they obviously aren't doing all practically.
[close]

EarthHive

EarthHive

Who is that person in the pics....if he/she doesn't stop screwing around with the Predators stuff...they are going to get killed.

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: Highland on Feb 15, 2010, 03:16:38 AM
Quote from: txhsfball on Feb 15, 2010, 02:10:04 AM
You guys are some easily satisfied Predator/Alien nerds. I mean every single one of you is raving about set pics that look like a 10 year old with no imagination built it. You have to be die hard confused and brainwashed to not want to say anything negative about pics that look like crap. I love the Alien/Predator creations but wow these are horrible pics.

;D Your right.

Although the spoilers for this film (script aside) are that few and far between , that if you throw a cracker on here, everyone thinks it's fillet steak.

That is right. That is why the overwhelming majority liked the Alien Harvest script.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

They seriously look like a set from an eighties episode of 'Doctor Who'. that's not necessarily a bad thing, but the similarities are striking.

Nothing particularly special about them. They'd need the right lighting and stuff.

Spoiler
Guessing this is from after the place burns down.
[close]

CANNON

CANNON

I like that girl in the snapshots, for some odd reason?...

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: CANNON on Feb 15, 2010, 05:22:35 AM
I like that girl in the snapshots, for some odd reason?...

It must be the mask.

AncientPred

AncientPred

Its quite atmospheric, can't wait to see it finished on screen.

richer

richer

These pics are really neither bad or good, they just show tiny portions of the set from strange angles without proper lighting on a cell phone camera. These pictures are almost completely useless. Give us some official pics or a trailer and then we can go to town analysing them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed