BLACK All Cutscenes

Started by AcidGlow, Sep 14, 2012, 10:28:14 PM

Author
BLACK All Cutscenes (Read 832 times)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Nightlord

Nightlord

I thought this was going to be some argument about cutscenes being bad when I read the title.

Anyway yup I heard of BLACK, never played it though, remember that its selling point was everything's destructible.

Prime113

Prime113

Black was fantastic. Loved that game. Terrible how it ended on a cliffhanger and they couldn't get a sequel out.  :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Black is one of those games that deserves a sequel, badly. The amount of shit you can blow up in this game is insane. The sound of the guns is insane, the reloading of the guns is also insane!

Overall, this game was balls to the wall action, and I f**king loved every second of it!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 14, 2012, 11:01:09 PM
Black is one of those games that deserves a sequel, badly. The amount of shit you can blow up in this game is insane. The sound of the guns is insane, the reloading of the guns is also insane!

Overall, this game was balls to the wall action, and I f**king loved every second of it!

QFT.

But, sadly, we will never get a sequel to Black. There is a Quasi-Sequel of sorts coming out sometime next year.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You talking about that WW2 shooter?

Vepariga

Vepariga

BLACK was like the Burnout of FPS

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Vepariga on Sep 15, 2012, 01:07:46 AM

Yes it was,super game.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Vepariga on Sep 15, 2012, 01:07:46 AM

Maybe because it was developed by the same people. :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

What do you use to record gameplay?

Keg

Keg

Oh f**k yes, Black was so much damn fun. Easily one of the best shooters on the last gen consoles. I had it for Xbox and it was brilliant. A HD PSN / Xbox Live release would certainly be welcome as would a sequel dammit.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 15, 2012, 11:39:48 AM
What do you use to record gameplay?

Random question? Nobody here recorded any gameplay of this game. ???

But I use Fraps myself, in case you're wondering for some reason.

WinterActual

WinterActual

AcidGlow did. His videos are recorded off the console.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed