Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,904 times)

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 22, 2010, 03:10:43 AM
In addition to adding "lol" at the end of every sentence, people who throw in a :P is equally as irritating. What the hell is it supposed to mean anyway?

i always use it as short-hand for "i'm kidding/joking"

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 22, 2010, 03:10:43 AM
In addition to adding "lol" at the end of every sentence, people who throw in a :P is equally as irritating. What the hell is it supposed to mean anyway?
I throw that smiley in there when im joking.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

People also use it though when they want to say something serious so it always confuses me.

urban_predator83

I dont let people online get to me. Besides people do and say things online they would never do in real life. Being online is a psychologicly different experience than being on the phone or face to face.

I just thought of something, why do we type and text, its 2010 and we still dont have video phones. Technology is nowadays can easily do this.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I find it quite honest online really. You either get people who just post what they feel, or you get people who just want to act like complete pricks. It's fairly easy to spot which you're dealing with.

urban_predator83

The internet is a place where you will never see or know a person, unless you know them in real life. I have a lot of experience because I have met alot of girls online and dated them in real life.

People act differently online.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I see what you're saying. I'm actually a 58 year old man. And I'm touching myself as I type this.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 22, 2010, 02:40:39 PM
I dont let people online get to me. Besides people do and say things online they would never do in real life. Being online is a psychologicly different experience than being on the phone or face to face.

I just thought of something, why do we type and text, its 2010 and we still dont have video phones. Technology is nowadays can easily do this.

Of course we have video phones, you haven't seen one though. But there are people who aren't comfortable showing their face in a public forum.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Mikey being a good example  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh, he doesn't like people to know he's a vampire. :o

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 22, 2010, 02:46:34 PM
I find it quite honest online really. You either get people who just post what they feel, or you get people who just want to act like complete pricks. It's fairly easy to spot which you're dealing with.

I agree with this statement. Of course it cant always apply but its quite easy to figure out what kind of a person somebody is, simply by what they post and how those posts are put together , wether on a social networking site or a forum. I think you can get a pretty good basic picture of somebodies personality and what theyre like in real life from what they choose to do online.

From being on this forum for a while now I know which members i'd happily have a pint with, knowing im not going for a drink with a total arsehole or weirdo.

SM

SM

QuoteOf course it cant always apply but its quite easy to figure out what kind of a person somebody is, simply by what they post and how those posts are put together , wether on a social networking site or a forum.

Yes.  You can fingure out someone is an idiot when they put way too much personal info the public domain.

Predator Queen

Okay what I really hate is when you see something all the time and its always in your way and you throw it aside like you'll never really need it but THEN one day you really need it but you cant find it!

SM

SM

Had that problem with my guitar capo the other day.  Always lying around on shelves and stuff, then I couldn't find it for love nor money.

Had to go buy a new one.  >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And you know that within a week, you'll find it right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed