Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,734 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well, I think I would be okay with that.

Ghost Rider

Still not a pretty thought.

BANE

BANE

Well it's the mothers' choice, really. And with it comes the risk to her own body. For example, I remember watching an informative movie where this woman talked about sex for three hours. Boring as hell. However, she talked about an abortion gone wrong when they went in to yank out the fetus and pulled a part of her rectum out.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 19, 2010, 10:41:05 PM
Well it's the mothers' choice, really. And with it comes the risk to her own body. For example, I remember watching an informative movie where this woman talked about sex for three hours. Boring as hell. However, she talked about an abortion gone wrong when they went in to yank out the fetus and pulled a part of her rectum out.
How does that happen?

Ghost Rider

Part of her rectum? :o How is that even possible? ???

BANE

BANE

Well I don't know the exact part that was pulled out (I prematurely said "rectum"), but it was something important like that that they pulled out along with the baby.

Ghost Rider

When did this happen?

maledoro

maledoro

Well it's the mothers' choice, really.
It's always the mother's choice.

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 19, 2010, 10:42:24 PM
They have to get all of the embryo or fetus and sometimes there is embryonic or fetal tissue wedged up tight in spaces adjacent to the digestive tract.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 19, 2010, 10:43:54 PM
When did this happen?
The movie was made in like '97 and the woman was talking about something that had happened years before. But it was so disturbing just thinking about it that I never forgot...only the specifc part that got pulled out I forgot.

However, if they go in manually and pull out the fetus, it isn't that unlikely that they may pull something else out as well.
Quote from: maledoro on Sep 19, 2010, 10:45:19 PM
Well it's the mothers' choice, really.
It's always the mother's choice.

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 19, 2010, 10:42:24 PM
They have to get all of the embryo or fetus and sometimes there is embryonic or fetal tissue wedged up tight in spaces adjacent to the rectum.
Thank you maledoro.

Ghost Rider

I learn something new every day.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 19, 2010, 10:45:55 PM
Thank you maledoro.
I'm available for parties.
;)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 19, 2010, 10:46:08 PM
I learn something new every day.
So it's not as if the mother isn't risking something herself.

And then there's the whole debate about whether or not a life should be ended so early, and when we can consider a baby a human being with rights...it's just a whole mess.

QuoteI'm available for parties.
You like booze?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 19, 2010, 10:48:09 PM
And then there's the whole debate about whether or not a life should be ended so early, and when we can consider a baby a human being with rights...it's just a whole mess.
The baby has (limited) rights after it is born.

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 19, 2010, 10:48:09 PM
You like booze?
Do Canadians like hockey?

BANE

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 19, 2010, 10:50:47 PM
http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2007/4/booze-belt.jpg
Suit up, batman!
Now that's a "utility belt"!

Back on topic...

I hate people who deceive others into thinking that an embryo or a fetus is the same thing as a baby.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed