Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,739 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I hate it when my Diet Pepsi goes flat.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 01, 2012, 08:06:31 PM
The cats biggest selling point is that they poop and pee in a sandbox.

Ferrets poop in plastic containers that you can dump right into the toilet without having to dig through stuff.

...And they can learn tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXUr-wM40ZE#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on May 01, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
Cats are evil little disloyal bastards that would sooner disappear for good if an old woman around the corner fed it more than you did. And the noise they make when they fight. f**k me it terrifies me. There's a couple of the bastards that always fight in the fields behind my house and at night it sounds like a baby is being slaughtered.

I genuinely detest cats. I wouldnt even brake if a cat ran in front of my car.

Cats are just annoying too, when they fight. Two dogs going at it sounds infinitely more horrifying to me because they sound they could tear down a freaking wall just to hurt something.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Keg on May 01, 2012, 08:03:40 PM
And the noise they make when they fight. f**k me it terrifies me. There's a couple of the bastards that always fight in the fields behind my house and at night it sounds like a baby is being slaughtered.
I know, right? Same happens to me a lot of times.

TheMonolith

The only real problem with cats is their cycle. Since they usually sleep during the hours that people are up and about, most would jump to the conclusion that they are lazy. They are not. it is just their time to sleep.
I have never had a problem with cats. They have been social, active and respectful towards me. But that goes for all animals for some odd reason.
A few months back, I walked into a flock of geese by accident and all they did was hiss a little. Someone else does that and they need to find some new fingers.

Prime113

Prime113

When people say...Well, here, an example: *A persons reaction after seeing The Avengers* "I liked it better when it was called Transformers."  Such an irritating comment.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What? What does that even mean?

TheMonolith

Would someone who says something like that really have the capacity to put meaning behind anything?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well obviously it means something to them. I guess they couldn't figure out it's two different movies ::)

TheMonolith

Rather they prefer non-stop toilet humor and jingoistic wank over character development and cinematic skill.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I hate acid reflux. I just puked in my mouth a bit. Luckily I had some nauzene chewables to save the day. Yeeaah!

WinterActual

Quote from: wolfvanguard50 on May 01, 2012, 11:18:06 PM
so I hate:
terrorists
pedophiles
rapists
kidnappers
killers
bullies
people obssesed with religion
bullying
sexual bullying that includes rubbing
everykind of bullying cause I was a victim of everytime of bullying
homophobes
racism
Hey thats the regular 4chan community.

chupacabras acheronsis

nah, no one there is physically capable of raping anything but a pillow.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Prime113 on May 07, 2012, 01:54:00 PM
When people say...Well, here, an example: *A persons reaction after seeing The Avengers* "I liked it better when it was called Transformers."  Such an irritating comment.

Agreed, There was nothing even remotedly similar in Avengers, sans the flying dragon thing.

mastermoon

Bronies are something I really hate so perverted and creepy.

They are nothing but disturbing Man-Children.

chupacabras acheronsis

welcome to every excessively big fanbase ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed