Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,797 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

What do you drive? :laugh:

AliceApocalypse

^ Nissan Murano lol.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Gangsta :laugh:

jhsnake999

I hate animal cruelty. I love animals of all kinds and it upsets me to read that some inconsiderate lowlife has killed one of them purely for fun. The people involved should have the same type of torture done to them, that they inflicted on a defenceless animal for their satisfaction.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Meathead320 on Feb 10, 2011, 04:03:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Feb 10, 2011, 03:14:17 AM
Much like people who take a concept like 'common decency', call it 'political correctness' and then hate it.

Yeah, that's what ALL the PC officer's say "its common decency", or some other form of "its the moral high ground" yeah they always like to define it in terms of of what is right and wrong, and how it is the way of good.

It's a Religion.

There's a difference between moral high ground and just being dumb. If a black man says "don't call me a n***er" that's because he finds it offensive. But when a rapper releases a song in which that same word is used every other time yet takes offense when others use it, then that's a problem because he's an idiot.

SM

SM

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 10, 2011, 02:40:31 PM
I hate being followed by police for no reason. Just lingering behind you, all the way to your kid's school.  Pull me over or go away lol.

They didn't want to tip off the serial killer hidden in your back seat.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Feb 10, 2011, 09:16:29 PM
I hate animal cruelty. I love animals of all kinds and it upsets me to read that some inconsiderate lowlife has killed one of them purely for fun. The people involved should have the same type of torture done to them, that they inflicted on a defenceless animal for their satisfaction.

Are you referring to the incident with the soldiers in Iraq and the puppy?

FUZION PREDATOR

People

Spoiler
;D
[close]

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SM on Feb 10, 2011, 10:39:09 PM
I hate being followed by police for no reason. Just lingering behind you, all the way to your kid's school.  Pull me over or go away lol.

They didn't want to tip off the serial killer hidden in your back seat.

Stupid serial killers, I hate it when that happens.  Actually my daughter was watching Alvin & the Chipmunks in the backseat so maybe the cop was just trying to watch it too lol.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 11, 2011, 02:38:19 PMStupid serial killers, I hate it when that happens.
Yeah, they tend to bring things to a halt.

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 11, 2011, 02:38:19 PMActually my daughter was watching Alvin & the Chipmunks in the backseat so maybe the cop was just trying to watch it too lol.
Or maybe he might have noticed something, um, unusual about her...
:o

EEV2650

EEV2650

My hometown's police are bad for that. One night I needed to get some money out of my banks ATM, right? Well I pull into the bank parking lot and I noticed across the street there was a police cruiser facing the bank. I got my money out and proceeded to pull out. The cop followed me down the highway. Funny enough I was just going to the all night diner a 1/4 of a mile down the road. The bastard followed me into the diner parking lot, stopped his car, and watched me park and go into the resteraunt before deciding too drive on. Those bastards just get bored.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: EEV2650 on Feb 12, 2011, 07:47:41 AM

My hometown's police are bad for that. One night I needed to get some money out of my banks ATM, right? Well I pull into the bank parking lot and I noticed across the street there was a police cruiser facing the bank. I got my money out and proceeded to pull out. The cop followed me down the highway. Funny enough I was just going to the all night diner a 1/4 of a mile down the road. The bastard followed me into the diner parking lot, stopped his car, and watched me park and go into the resteraunt before deciding too drive on. Those bastards just get bored.

I know, I had somthing like that yesterday; I was picking up my brother from school and I had to go to the supermarket afterwards meanwhile a Cop was following me the whole way and the whole area was full of cops as well.

I saw like 20 cops within a 5 mile radius. It was so wierd and that cop who was tailing me, was pissing me off. I hate having cops right behind me. I  like to have them no where in sight, or right in front of me.

Yesterday was wierd though, I have never seen so many cops in one area doing nothing. One cop pulled a guy over but that's it, the rest were parked or just driving.

Meathead320

Since the conversation here has veered into dealing with "da pooleece" I am have to add to that, what the cops HATE, but they cannot do anything about.

USE YOUR RIGHTS.

Not sure exactly what those are for those living outside the USA, but if you are here in the US, then remember you have a 5th amendment right to STFU.

If you are being arrested, ask for your Lawyer immediately, and refuse to answer any questions.

Cops ARE allowed to Lie to you. Their job is to see you behind bars.

Yeah, it helps to be polite, but be verbally assertive when demanding your rights, and this even is important if you are innocent.

Plenty of innocent folks behind bars in our police state, due to good old foot inserted in mouth.

So follow these basic rules. These are all VERBAL. Do not resist anything physically. EVER.

You need to ask:

1. Am I being detained? Or am I free to go? – helps determine if you are going to have to deal with 2.

2. In that case I decline answering all questions other than basic identification, and I want my attorney as soon as possible.

3. I do not consent to this search. – If they as "why" you answer, "I have nothing to say".

They may get a search warrant anyway, and they may even see something on the street and think it belonged to you. Don't assist them in any way by telling them "what that is" in their hand. Do NOT cut deals, that is your attorney's job. Shut UP. Ask for Lawyer.

For Basic traffic stops;

1. If you were speeding, you Don't have to admit or deny it. Your 5th amendment still stands.

2. Do not EVER say "gee officer I didn't know how fast I was going" – now they can hit you with inattentive driving, as you just admitted you didn't even know how fast you were going, with your own personal testimony.

Try this. (and try to use a polite tone of voice, don't be rude)

"Here is my license and registration" "I prefer not to comment" "am I free to go now?"

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Meathead320 on Feb 12, 2011, 02:47:48 PM
Since the conversation here has veered into dealing with "da pooleece" I am have to add to that, what the cops HATE, but they cannot do anything about.

USE YOUR RIGHTS.

Not sure exactly what those are for those living outside the USA, but if you are here in the US, then remember you have a 5th amendment right to STFU.

If you are being arrested, ask for your Lawyer immediately, and refuse to answer any questions.

Yeah, it helps to be polite, but be verbally assertive when demanding your rights, and this even is important if you are innocent.

Plenty of innocent folks behind bars in our police state, due to good old foot inserted in mouth.

So follow these basic rules. These are all VERBAL. Do not resist anything physically. EVER.

You need to ask:

1. Am I being detained? Or am I free to go? – helps determine if you are going to have to deal with 2.

2. In that case I decline answering all questions other than basic identification, and I want my attorney as soon as possible.

3. I do not consent to this search. – If they as "why" you answer, "I have nothing to say".

They may get a search warrant anyway, and they may even see something on the street and think it belonged to you. Don't assist them in any way by telling them "what that is" in their hand. Do NOT cut deals, that is your attorney's job. Shut UP. Ask for Lawyer.

For Basic traffic stops;

1. If you were speeding, you Don't have to admit or deny it. Your 5th amendment still stands.

2. Do not EVER say "gee officer I didn't know how fast I was going" – now they can hit you with inattentive driving, as you just admitted you didn't even know how fast you were going, with your own personal testimony.

"Here is my license and registration" "I prefer not to comment" "am I free to go now?"

I know those very well.

My dad was a cop, I know every limit they have haha.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Meathead320 on Feb 12, 2011, 02:47:48 PM

USE YOUR RIGHTS.

You need to ask:

For Basic traffic stops;

You can exercise your rights, but cops are assholes about it. You can tell a cop "I don't consent..." or ask "Why'd you stop me?" or hell even "Am I under arrest?" and they become complete jackasses about it.

If a cop wants, they'll force you out of your vehicle (as an example). Some cops just don't give a f**k because they know they'll get away with it (in the vast majority of cases).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed