Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by ace3g - Today at 04:26:02 PM
Might as well declare this thing cancelled.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 04:18:10 PM
@Project A34K

Confused on how both of said philosophies intersect:

"The EEV hurls toward prison colony Fiorina 161 and breaks atmosphere, crashing into the ocean, causing catastrophic damage. A hole is torn in the side of the shuttle and it is flooded instantly. Hicks and Newt's cryotubes are damaged with the impact. Newt's floods in seconds and Hicks is crushed in the impact. Neither wake up or suffer for a moment."

Which I absolutely agree with given what Clemens tells Ripley, I prefer to think he tells the truth.

"The reveal shot of Hick's body is from the Assembly Cut, while the shots of Bishop and Newt are from the Theatrical Cut, although the information card that appears on screen for these shots has been removed. The audio has been reworked to fit the new cut and the sequence still ends with the shot of the oxen and the prisoners on the beach to suggest that's how they got the shuttle out of the water."

So... ?
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 04:13:26 PM
I like rocks. I LOVE rocks !
 :o  :o  :o

QuoteTo maintain total control of the project, he sold part of his winery estate in Northern California to self-finance the $120 million budget.
Last post by TheBATMAN - Today at 04:03:27 PM
No. It's a rock. No indigenous life.
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:58:19 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Today at 03:23:45 PMThe teeth don't look right, nor the jaws tendons
Spoiler
- if this is supposed to be the original Alien?
[close]

It's not. New main xeno for the film. I agree on the tendons. I really like it besides that though.
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 03:51:50 PM

"It has life...organic life"
Kane ALIEN
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 03:25:15 PM
"Kill you! Does that compute or do I have to draw you a schematic?!" -Johner, Alien: Ressurection
Alien Films / Re: Best pic of an Alien
Last post by Elmazalman - Today at 03:23:45 PM
The teeth don't look right, nor the jaws tendons
Spoiler
- if this is supposed to be the original Alien?
[close]
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed