Poll: Which Alien origin theory do you prefer?

Started by happypred, Mar 16, 2008, 03:04:01 PM

Which Alien origin theory do you prefer?

Bioweapons designed by the Pilot/Jockey race
55 (64%)
Natural evolution on their homeworld (sort of like in Female War)
31 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author
Poll: Which Alien origin theory do you prefer? (Read 26,815 times)

happypred

Vote guys!

marrerom

bioweapons all the way.

happypred

Oh yeah feel free to share your own fan ideas about their origins...even the whacky ones ;D

Spectre

Spectre

Although it is little farfetched I semi-liked the idea that the Preds were at war with Jockey's so the jockey's created the aliens to fight preds seeing as they don't give off heat, facehuggers fit on Pred faces and can "see" through cloaks ...this would be good for game or novel but not movie.

stephen

Spectre - that is my fan fiction in a nutshell.

Have a read of it by clicking the link in my signature.

I like the idea that the space jockeys created the aliens to be a bio weapon SPECIFICALLY against the predators.

nchurch81

I used to be all about bioweapon... but recently I've started leaning more toward natural evolution.  Just on a crazy crazy world.

Though it is darn convenient that the aliens are so perfectly made to fit on the heads of humanoids.  But I'm sure the creators weren't thinkings that hard about it.

Uncanny Antman

None of the above.

nchurch81

I agree.  Can't there be more options?

What do you think could be another one, Uncanny Antman?

Alienseseses

Evolution but no specific homeworld.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: nchurch81 on Mar 17, 2008, 04:47:39 PM

My preference is to never explain it at all.

nchurch81

I guess I was just asking your own thoughts on it.  Don't worry, you're ideas won't be made into a movie.

happypred

Quote from: nchurch81 on Mar 17, 2008, 04:47:39 PM
I agree.  Can't there be more options?

If you have other ideas please feel free to share...I think I said that in an earlier post.

Weasel

Bio weapons.

DARIAS93

I think their were created for bioweapons I bet every being on the universe doesn't have acid for blood.

maledoro

I've always felt that the idea of the aliens being a bioweapon was trite, as most sci-fi films (mostly bad ones) used that premise. Plus, most of the early materials that mention the Jockeys interacting with the aliens had them discovering them on what would later be named "LV-426".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed