Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 839,422 times)

Prez

Prez

Prey so after seeing it when it premiered I told myself I wanted to let it sit, digest it a bit and then watch it again later. Did that today. I have read most of the feedback on the dedicated thread on here and taking that all into account I can honestly say - I have zero problem with this film, I love it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 24, 2022, 08:12:42 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2022, 05:28:13 PMIn Bruges

Been meaning to see this for years now. "I retract that bit about your c**t f**king kids." :laugh:

"*YOU'RE* AN INANIMATE f**kING OBJECT!!!"

Such a good film, although I think The Guard is even better.

Both McDonagh brothers have been on my radar for a while now, but this is the first time I've watched one of their films in full. Gonna be correcting that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Watch The Guard.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 24, 2022, 03:15:02 PMWatch The Guard.

https://pics.me.me/thumb_do-it-do-it-now-memegenerator-net-95-do-it-now-49631052.png

I'm looking at the page on Prime right now... also that's a Predator quote attached to an image from Total Recall.  :laugh:

The Guard

Alright, that was great. "I'm Irish sir, racism is a part of my culture." :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 24, 2022, 03:16:31 PMThe Guard

Alright, that was great. "I'm Irish sir, racism is a part of my culture." :laugh:

;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Has one seen Vesper yet?  This looks like a good Sci-Fi flick.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Seven Psychopaths

Not as good as In Bruges, but still very watchable. "You can't let the animals die in a movie, just the women."  :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

Black Adam

Solid movie. More entertaining than the middling reviews would suggest. It's exactly what I expected, and I enjoyed what I got. Pierce Brosnan also steals every scene he's in.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Mimic

Event Horizon

Night of the Creeps

The Fog (1980)

Bad Blood (1989)

Alligator

Alligator 2: The Mutation

Black Adam

Nightbreed - Theatrical Cut

Species

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Calvary

Excellent piece of work.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Fourth Protocol

Bloodbath in the House of Death

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

One Cut for the Dead

Saint Maud

The Babysitter

Prez

Prez

Halloween Ends
Surprisingly good. I really liked the angle went for and how it wasn't what I expected. Saw it with my two best friends and we've been fans of the films since seeing the very first one when we were all a helluva lot younger.

Spoiler
Farewell Michael. It's over 4 decades of terror, enjoyment, laughs and a lot of slaughtered teenagers.
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Eh, he'll be back

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 28, 2022, 10:46:51 PMEh, he'll be back

Hahaha. Of course he will!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed