Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,879 times)

Lie

Lie

SM

SM

QuoteA program like NASA costs roughly around 7 cents per person per year.

If I give them a dollar will they start flying the Constellation?  :'(

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: maledoro on Aug 30, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 30, 2010, 10:13:09 AM
I hate practically all politicians with a passion and believe the only good politician is a dead politician
So, you should kill yourself. If we get rid of the politicians, we'd someone else to represent us, which would be--you guessed it--politicians. Then we'd continue the cycle until it's your turn (it'll happen, as we're running out out of people for the job), you'll be a politician and hate yourself.

Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 30, 2010, 10:13:09 AM
but the last hope is Ron Paul because he is a libertarian not some jerk off that wants to strip us of our rights and rise taxes to fund broken programs.
First off, anybody can say that they're a libertarian as there are many different forms of libertarianism. Secondly, Paul's party affiliation is Republican.

Thirdly, if anybody is stripping people of their rights, it's the people from the Right; which are the Republicans and their wolves in sheep's clothing, the Libertarians (note the capital "L") and the Tea Party. The only "people" who are "being stripped of their rights" are corporations that cut corners. When regulations are not in place, things like spinach with E coli and eggs with salmonella happen. Lastly, corporations pay the brunt of the taxes, far more than the average Joe. A program like NASA costs roughly around 7 cents per person per year.
I wouldn't take that job if I had a gun to my head because politics is a joke these days and just watch this youtube video of how the stimulus bill that obama told us we would see and haven't has went to waste.the government needs to be reduced and get the hell out of our lives and stay out because they have no right to stick their dirty noses into it.Also the main reason Ron Paul didn't win is cause he isn't a member of the illuminati's like Hilary and obama and he hasn't done shit for the USA all he done is bring more debt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gp0JuBp8xA&feature=player_embedded#!

SpaceMarines

Something I hate? The lack of funding given to scientific and research programs by governments, especially to NASA, ESA, CSA, and other related organizations.

MrBrokenTusks.

I am not that knowledgable about the subject so excuse my noobiness, but I thought nasa got a shit ton of money? and wouldn't you rather them put it in to healthcare or education?

MadassAlex

Perhaps, but consider the amount of money the USA spends on stuff like the military when they mostly use it for kicking brown people in the balls.

Education is a biggie, though. The USA needs to sink more than money into that. Time, effort, thought. Those kind of things.

Predator Queen

Cold Sores ....enough said...

SM

SM

QuoteI am not that knowledgable about the subject so excuse my noobiness, but I thought nasa got a shit ton of money? and wouldn't you rather them put it in to healthcare or education?

I'm guessing based on this NASAs budget for next FY is $19 billion.  Not sure how education and health funding would work since there'd be money coming from state and federal wouldn't there?

Quotethe government needs to be reduced and get the hell out of our lives and stay out because they have no right to stick their dirty noses into it

They got the right as long as people keep voting for them.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: MadassAlex on Aug 31, 2010, 12:31:59 AM
Perhaps, but consider the amount of money the USA spends on stuff like the military when they mostly use it for kicking brown people in the balls.

Education is a biggie, though. The USA needs to sink more than money into that. Time, effort, thought. Those kind of things.

most military funding goes in research and pretty much the same as NASA's does...

SpaceMarines

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 31, 2010, 12:30:16 AM
I am not that knowledgable about the subject so excuse my noobiness, but I thought nasa got a shit ton of money? and wouldn't you rather them put it in to healthcare or education?

I'm fine with lots of money going towards healthcare and education, but when the military budget is $663.8 billion (closer to $1 trillion if you take into account spending from outside the defense department) and NASA's budget is $17 billion (which is still a shit-tonne of money) and the NSF's is $7 billion, there is something wrong.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 31, 2010, 12:38:58 AM
Quote from: MadassAlex on Aug 31, 2010, 12:31:59 AM

most military funding goes in research and pretty much the same as NASA's does...
Re-search for what? Weapons if so meh? if the majority is saftey then I would agree with it, though it is still to much.
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 31, 2010, 12:39:16 AM

I'm fine with lots of money going towards healthcare and education, but when the military budget is $663.8 billion (closer to $1 trillion if you take into account spending from outside the defense department) and NASA's budget is $17 billion (which is still a shit-tonne of money) and the NSF's is $7 billion, there is something wrong.
Isn't there a bit merge of a merge? I mean area 51 is military right? and even though as far as I am aware Nasa hasn'y anything to do with it, but its kind of a crossover? Though with the figures you have posted I see your point and agree.

Lie

Lie

In a way I hate the 24 hour time limit on a day, sometime I really wish it could be longer ya'know...

MadassAlex

I went through a long period of trying to have 18 hour waking days and 10 hour sleeps.

It didn't work too well.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Hawkins on Aug 31, 2010, 12:21:23 AM
I wouldn't take that job if I had a gun to my head because politics is a joke these days and just watch this youtube video of how the stimulus bill that obama told us we would see and haven't has went to waste. the government needs to be reduced and get the hell out of our lives and stay out because they have no right to stick their dirty noses into it.Also the main reason Ron Paul didn't win is cause he isn't a member of the illuminati's like Hilary and obama and he hasn't done shit for the USA all he done is bring more debt.
So, you're just going to repeat what you had said earlier only with different words? I already countered your points.

Clicky

BMW Drivers, i knkow it's kind of fasionable to hate BMW Drivers, but as a cyclist, every time i have a scare by a car almost hitting me, it is 99% of the time by a BMW driver.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed