Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,702 times)

The Xenoborg

My homophobic family. :'(

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 02:17:49 PM
Quote from: x2SMONEY on Aug 04, 2011, 04:49:39 AM
People who hate movies just because they're popular (people who say The Godfather sucked and TDK is the most overrated movie of all time)
Extremely artsy people
I disslike those guys that say they hate movies just because they are popular.
But I am also artsy.
By artsy I mean like people who hate anything thats doesn't have culture to it. Like people who hate action movies and rock music because it's "far beneath them". Im sure your not like that because this is a website based on action movies.
Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 04, 2011, 05:41:59 PM
I hate the people who have become so accustomed to this lazy, pampered, pathetic society and all it's attributes that they "couldn't live without a shower", "couldn't live without the internet", "couldn't live without their cellphone". I just want to take it all away and watch them writhe as they suffer.

This. This so much
Quote from: Greedy Fat Xenoborg on Aug 04, 2011, 05:56:36 PM
Homophobics, another thing I can add to my hate list. Can't stand people who hate just because someone makes different life choices

Signore Predatore

Preppy and/or Conceited people. They make me mad when they start to show everything off when one doesn't have it and really wants it. It never happened to me but to one of my friends.

TheMonolith

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Aug 04, 2011, 09:03:47 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 02:17:49 PM
Quote from: x2SMONEY on Aug 04, 2011, 04:49:39 AM
People who hate movies just because they're popular (people who say The Godfather sucked and TDK is the most overrated movie of all time)
Extremely artsy people
I disslike those guys that say they hate movies just because they are popular.
But I am also artsy.
By artsy I mean like people who hate anything thats doesn't have culture to it. Like people who hate action movies and rock music because it's "far beneath them". Im sure your not like that because this is a website based on action movies.
Oh. I'm the opposite of that. I'll look at Die Hard and call it art.

Because it is.

Quote from: Greedy Fat Xenoborg on Aug 04, 2011, 05:56:36 PM
Make them watch The Sum of Us.

The PredBen

I hate how TV/books/movies always make the "rich kids" out to be ***holes. When I was a little kid I use to watch Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and they portrayed the wealthy kids as snobs who had terrible personal lives but lots of money. On the contrary they portrayed lower middle socioeconomic kids as lacking money but being nice, accepting, friendly and with great family lives.

Think Draco Malfoy vs Ron Weasley from Harry Potter.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 04, 2011, 09:46:21 PM
I hate how TV/books/movies always make the "rich kids" out to be ***holes. When I was a little kid I use to watch Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and they portrayed the wealthy kids as snobs who had terrible personal lives but lots of money. On the contrary they portrayed lower middle socioeconomic kids as lacking money but being nice, accepting, friendly and with great family lives.

Somebody never watched Richie Rich!

The PredBen

Quote from: Dachande on Aug 04, 2011, 09:47:09 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 04, 2011, 09:46:21 PM

Somebody never watched Richie Rich!

lol I've always wanted to watch that.

TheMonolith

PredBen, take my advice.

Don't.

The PredBen

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
PredBen, take my advice.

Don't.

Is it that bad? lol okay.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lord Predator on Aug 04, 2011, 09:09:39 PM
Preppy and/or Conceited people. They make me mad when they start to show everything off when one doesn't have it and really wants it. It never happened to me but to one of my friends.

And that's why people love credit cards! So they can buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 04, 2011, 10:54:39 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
PredBen, take my advice.

Don't.

Is it that bad? lol okay.

Take his word for it.

it's ok if you're 8,

Signore Predatore

Tofu When I look at it it looks horrible

Except this one this tofu looks a bit good.  :)

Effectz

Effectz

All the(Above you) threads in the recreational area.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Work on a sunday

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed