Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,747 times)

keylight-di

Not sure I understand... Too highly flexible term...  :-\

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 31, 2011, 07:27:41 PM
There are stereotypes of just about.... every population there is.

Do all Spags have mustaches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30JzS0LHpk#

The PredBen

I hate being ignored by people when I'm in a conversation.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 01, 2011, 03:24:56 AMDo all Spags have mustaches?
How else are they going to look like their mothers?

SpreadEagleBeagle

Ok, here it goes...

- Raegan & Thatcher
- Michele Bachmann
- Tea Baggers
- Repu(lsive)blicans
- Weak-ass populist Democrats w/out balls
- Licensed (i.e. legal) fully automatic guns in the hands of civilians
- Religious conservatives and fundamentalists - Muslim, Jewish and Christian - same sheet different name!
- Homosapien Parasiticus Vulgaris: Hiltons, Bush, Trumps, Waltons, Kamprad...
- All the so called 'communist' regimes in the world. Greedy homicidal hypocrite jokers!
- Pabst

...And the list goes on...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 31, 2011, 06:08:23 PM
Hear, hear.
I hate when that happens haha. It's months I'm searching for the Starship Troopers Blu and every time I find tons of films starting with 'S' but not Starship Troopers. Frustrating.

Or worse. Thinking Star Trek would precede Star Wars yet somehow there's a random title slipped in the middle and throws the whole damn "organized selection" process out the window.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hate crazy yaoi fans. Crazy fan girls that make gross images of other male characters, Kingdom Hearts comes to mind for example. Same with Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Naruto, Bleach, Ed Edd n Eddy, Invader Zim, Inuyasha, DBZ, Death Note, and 24 as well with fans creating gross fan images of those series. Go to fanfiction.net or Deviantart.com and look up any show with a predominant male cast and you will see some crazy shit like Vegeta being pregnant with Goku.

Signore Predatore

I hate seeing upcoming thrilled movies like The Last Exorcist that became one of the worst movies in the world. The movie was also disgusting because she smashed a cats head with a camera and blood was spewing  everywhere.  :-\

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Last Exorcism look so stupid, I saw parts of it at work and it look awful. I saw the ending and they totally rip off of the ending to The Blair Witch Project (1999).

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 02, 2011, 07:13:18 AM
The Last Exorcism look so stupid, I saw parts of it at work and it look awful. I saw the ending and they totally rip off of the ending to The Blair Witch Project (1999).

I remember reading somewhere that the dircector did it on perpose.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 02, 2011, 07:05:49 AM
I hate crazy yaoi fans. Crazy fan girls that make gross images of other male characters, Kingdom Hearts comes to mind for example. Same with Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Naruto, Bleach, Ed Edd n Eddy, Invader Zim, Inuyasha, DBZ, Death Note, and 24 as well with fans creating gross fan images of those series. Go to fanfiction.net or Deviantart.com and look up any show with a predominant male cast and you will see some crazy shit like Vegeta being pregnant with Goku.

High Five. I hate thse discusting fan made images on those sites. (Some people must be really high or just F**ked up :laugh:)

AliceApocalypse

Thinking you can go to 7-11 in your pajama's that look like shorts, thinking no one will know they are really pajamas, but the whole time your in line every one is staring because your half asleep in 7-11 wearing pajama's  :-[

Ghost Rider

They take awesome TV series and make them weird. I loathe them.

I hate being yelled at for sleeping during the day. I'm always being bitched at for sleeping during the day.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Aug 01, 2011, 02:06:13 PM
- All the so called 'communist' regimes in the world. Greedy homicidal hypocrite jokers!
1) Why? Get rid of those, people will just kill with kitchen knives. Oh, now you hate kitchen knives in the hands of untrained chefs? Give 'em plastic knives!

2) Greedy and homicidal? Funny, many democracies are exactly like that as well, and yet are viewed as 'better' because they give citizens an illusion of greater choice.

King Rathalos

Oh god this! THIS SO MUCH!

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 03, 2011, 12:39:07 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Aug 01, 2011, 02:06:13 PM
1) Why? Get rid of those, people will just kill with kitchen knives. Oh, now you hate kitchen knives in the hands of untrained chefs? Give 'em plastic knives!

2) Greedy and homicidal? Funny, many democracies are exactly like that as well, and yet are viewed as 'better' because they give citizens an illusion of greater choice.

see, it's funny because it's literally easier and cheaper to buy your own freaking soviet tank than to own a "fully automatic weapon" legally. unless, of course, you contact your nearest friendly neighbor the dealer. then you gets alls of da Dakka Dakka.

Also, all sorts of communism are inherently undemocratic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed