Grand Theft Auto V

Started by Space Sweeper, Mar 08, 2011, 12:43:41 AM

Author
Grand Theft Auto V (Read 224,145 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 08, 2011, 05:49:06 PM
I'd never had a brightness problem with any other game before that though.  ???

Guess it's just me.

No it wasnt just you. I too had the same issue.

Huol

Huol

Was playing RDR earlier, couldn't tell what the hell was going on at night.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Huol on Mar 08, 2011, 07:10:38 PM
Was playing RDR earlier, couldn't tell what the hell was going on at night.
Had a problem with that one too. When you tilt the camera toward the sky, Marston gains night vision somehow. I heard the howl of a wolf and I swurr I shat myself.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

i hope san andreas makes a comeback that was a much better game than gta4

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Mar 09, 2011, 08:59:13 PM
i hope san andreas makes a comeback that was a much better game than gta4
How was it better?

First Blood

First Blood

For me personally, I feel San Andreas is where the series jumped the shark. It's a great game but it tried to do too much. And some of the driving segments had the player driving insane amounts of distance considering the size of the map; to get from point A to point B.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I agree about the transportation-- but if it allowed the cab (or better for the LA trasit, buses) service of GTA IV, and simply did, say, transfers when you are about to leave a city and go to the next, that would be fairer.

However, I NEVER minded the countryside drives... I seriously loved those for some reason.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

GTA IV was one of the best games I have ever played and the best GTA. Hope this turns out as good as IV.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just changed the thread name to Grand Theft Auto, because really, we have a 'Halo' thread where everything Halo is discussed without the need for a new thread for each title, and GTA is just as big a franchise. Also, I never knew there were so many other fans on this site.

Quote from: DJ CyberPu$$y on Mar 09, 2011, 10:00:34 PM
GTA IV was one of the best games I have ever played and the best GTA. Hope this turns out as good as IV.
Totally, glad to see I'm not the only one who thought so.  :)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Niko is badass, as is his fatty cousin, Roman.  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I assume you've played The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony as well? If not, you definitely should, GTA IV only gives you a fraction of the complete story with the other ones filling some truly awesome gaps.

Also, nice avatar.  ;D

severen76

severen76

It's crazy how much you feel sorry for Brucie in TBOGT. Especially since he's such annoying little dick in IV. He's still one of my favourite characters though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 09, 2011, 10:25:26 PM
It's crazy how much you feel sorry for Brucie in TBOGT. Especially since he's such annoying little dick in IV. He's still one of my favourite characters though.
Oh man, that was brilliantly done. They have him seem like a king in Grand Theft Auto IV, nobody to really stop him, nothing to put him down... until you meet his brother in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Puts him in his place so incredibly bad that you can't help but feel sorry for him. He's like a stallion that's lost it's front leg.  :laugh:

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 09, 2011, 10:20:22 PM
I assume you've played The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony as well? If not, you definitely should, GTA IV only gives you a fraction of the complete story with the other ones filling some truly awesome gaps.

I totally agree. I've yet to finish TBOGT though. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 09, 2011, 10:46:12 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 09, 2011, 10:20:22 PM

I totally agree. I've yet to finish TBOGT though. :P
Man, get on that! Like, right away! It's the true ending to Grand Theft Auto IV!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed